5 months post op buzzed 0 guard (pics) need advice please.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tano1
    • Mar 2017

5 months post op buzzed 0 guard (pics) need advice please.

Hello all I am 5 months post op from my FUT transplant and I have regretted doing it. Long story short, I was pressured into it by the guy and he was pretty rude to say the least.

Now I want to find a way to fix it and move on with my life. I understand that cobblestoning and scars are permanent, but Isn't there a way to make them invisible to the naked eye? I'm thinking bht for my scar and fraxel for cobblestoning and my scar as well. Cobblestoning looks worse in real time with some dark indented holes.

Please give me some advice if you've had any experience or know someone who has had success with repairs. I'm even hoping that if lasers and more transplants don't work, that somehow, bioprinted skin will completely reverse everything I've done
    Attached Files
  • amisima
    • Feb 2017

This is my idea if my FUE in the summer goes badly: google images search: "micropigmentation"

Comment

• Stevedawg18
      • Jun 2016

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. If it's any solace it looks like the scar is pretty thin. Do you feel comfortable sharing the surgeon?

Comment

• DAVE52
        • Sep 2010

I had a scar from ear to ear from 4 x HT's in my mid 20s. I'm in my late 30's and like some men the HT didn't work out as I wanted it. Last year I had a trichophytic procedure done to decrease the size of the scar. Unfortunately no previous photos of the scar prior or post trichophytic. Last month out of curiosity I shaved my

Comment

• Tano1
          • Mar 2017

Thanks for the advice. I do know it's very popular to do smp but I'm trying to avoid this because you have to get touched up every 2 years. That's why I looked into bht into scar and fraxel as I feel both together would help make my scar invisible.

Comment

• Tano1
            • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Stevedawg18
            I'm sorry you had a bad experience. If it's any solace it looks like the scar is pretty thin. Do you feel comfortable sharing the surgeon?
            Dr Bolton and it looks worse in real time. Especially the cobblestoning which to my knowledge is completely a surgical error.

Comment

• Tano1
              • Mar 2017

Thank you for that thread, I'll be waiting for his 6 month post op result and hopefully he shaves his head to really see the difference!

Comment

• Simje
                • Aug 2020

What have you done about it ?

Comment

• Sammmuel
                  • Jul 2020

Hi,
                  Sorry to hear about your experience. Why FUT? You could have reached much better results with FUE.

Comment

Working...