Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bobbysnuts
    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Dan26
    I think that is a good place to start man. You're better off starting on a lower dose sooner than on waiting until your hair gets worse and jumping to the full dose. That is what happened with me and I regret it. I was hellbent on not taking fin due to fear of sides, but once my hairloss got worse I didn't care at all about the risk of sides and jumped on it. You mentioned the thought of losing more was a 'nightmare' and this to me is an indicator that you would regret not getting on it now if your hair eventually got worse.
    Thanks for the advice, I think I'm going to start off with 1mg every other day and see how things progress.

Have you had any sides?

Do you use Minoxidil at all?

Is there anyway to know prior to taking Fin if you are more susceptible to getting the sides, or is there a way to spot the sides early on?

Comment

• BaldBearded
      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by bobbysnuts
      Thanks for the advice, I think I'm going to start off with 1mg every other day and see how things progress.

Have you had any sides?

Do you use Minoxidil at all?

Is there anyway to know prior to taking Fin if you are more susceptible to getting the sides, or is there a way to spot the sides early on?
      Don't you think that MAYBE you should get the advice of a Physician? Don't your need a prescription for this?

Comment

Working...