I'm going to test a LLLT helmet. Tracking my results here

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • markusbdc
    • Jun 2014

Frontal view does seem to look better..I have used a laser cap ...www.lasercap.us which i have found to be a high quality product but honestly I am throwing so much at my hairloss such as minox, dutasteride, laser, nizoral, etc that i know longer know what is doing what..and despite it all I am still losing ground...oh well...sigh

Comment

• Hairhope4ever
      • Mar 2017

I really do not know too much about laser caps, nor have I done too much research regarding them. But I guess there are both positive and negative reviews regarding everything.

Best of luck
      Last edited by Winston; 08-14-2017, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• THECOMEBACKKID12345
        • Jul 2017

Keep us posted thanks. Have u tried a derma roller. Are u considering a ht and can u pls walk as through ur daily hair routine. Will be really appreciated. I'm 15 and dealing with hair loss so ur story should help. Regards!!!!!

Comment

• FAA952
          • Sep 2009

Hi guys, 5 months in and I'm feeling pretty good about my results. My hair looks and feels thicker (especially in the front) and I think it's starting to show in the pics as well. Month 6 is supposed to be the big one.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Jazz1
            • Aug 2012

I use the Big3, when I added the Igrow my hair shaft did seem thicker. I still use it every other day, next year I am switching to the Theradome as that looks convenient.

Comment

• THECOMEBACKKID12345
              • Jul 2017

Yeah results be showin bro keep going

Comment

• FAA952
                • Sep 2009

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply. These pictures were taken on Oct 8th. I just moved to a new place, so the lighting is going to be a little different for the pictures now. I'm not sure if I gained anything this past month, but as long as I'm not losing anything I'm happy.
                Attached Files

Comment

• k9gatton
                  • Oct 2016

Originally posted by FAA952
                  Hi guys, 5 months in and I'm feeling pretty good about my results. My hair looks and feels thicker (especially in the front) and I think it's starting to show in the pics as well. Month 6 is supposed to be the big one.
                  It does look better on the vertex, I agree. The front even looks a little better as well.

I really think you should CONTINUE with Propecia and Minoxidil. Because you would probably go to Norwood Zero.

Comment

• markusbdc
                    • Jun 2014

I have always heard that laser therapy doesnt really seem to do much. It seems to work mainly with those who are early in their hair loss stage and are not already throwing everything else (like the BIG 3) at it. If you are already doing all the other stuff it won't have much additional effect. It does appear to be a good way of covering all the bases however so I would do it. I do use one myself and am still waiting for it to make me have hair like Ronald Reagan but so far no luck....

Comment

• FAA952
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by THECOMEBACKKID12345
                      Keep us posted thanks. Have u tried a derma roller. Are u considering a ht and can u pls walk as through ur daily hair routine. Will be really appreciated. I'm 15 and dealing with hair loss so ur story should help. Regards!!!!!
                      Sorry, I missed this post. I have not tried a derma roller. I might try it out at some point though. I'm not currently considering a HT. Right now, I use my laser helmet for 25 minutes every other day, use minoxidil foam every other day, and use vitamin D tablets.

Comment

• FAA952
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by k9gatton
                        It does look better on the vertex, I agree. The front even looks a little better as well.

I really think you should CONTINUE with Propecia and Minoxidil. Because you would probably go to Norwood Zero.
                        Thanks, getting to a Norwood Zero would be great. There's just a gap in the center that I need better coverage for, and I should be in pretty good shape.

Comment

• markusbdc
                          • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Elle3000
                          I am looking for a laser to buy, and I can't sort out which would be better--and I find price range from 500 to 3000 dollars. so if you would provide a name, if you think yours is good, I would be grateful. Or if anyone else has one to recommend. Thanks
                          I would recommend the lasercap as I think it probably has more actual laser diodes than just about any other similar device and can deliver more laser energy to your scalp than just about anything out there. The lasercomb is actually kind of a joke compared to something like this....I have a lasercap and it is actually very well made but of course is expensive.....

Comment

• GroughBack
                            • Feb 2017

I swear by the old fashioned, more effective vibrating brush. The trick is to use both sides of the brush, one side has massage balls, it hurts a bit at first, but after your head gets used to it (2 weeks or so), there is no pain.

Comment

• FAA952
                              • Sep 2009

Another month down, and I'm feeling pretty good about my results. There's just a small thin area on the crown that's being stubborn, but the rest looks thicker, healthier, and even shinny. I'm thinking about adding dermarolling to my regiment to thick up that last part. If I can do that, I think I can stop using a concealer when I go out.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• jdlondon
                                • Mar 2019

Originally posted by FAA952
                                Another month down, and I'm feeling pretty good about my results. There's just a small thin area on the crown that's being stubborn, but the rest looks thicker, healthier, and even shinny. I'm thinking about adding dermarolling to my regiment to thick up that last part. If I can do that, I think I can stop using a concealer when I go out.
                                Any update? Did LLLT work for you?

Comment

Working...