+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

These results look good honestly. Are you doing this with Minoxidil and Propecia combined?

Can you DM me the name of the laser helmet you're using please? I am considering buying iRestore off Amazon.

Just went through this thread, and I have to say, I think my hair looks significantly better from when I originally started this thread several years ago. A good reminder for me and hopefully others to keep up with their regiment.

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeIamBald View Post
    These results look good honestly. Are you doing this with Minoxidil and Propecia combined?

Can you DM me the name of the laser helmet you're using please? I am considering buying iRestore off Amazon.
    I'm using minoxidil and propecia as well as regularly taking Vitamin D and Fish Oil. I'm using the original iRestore from several years back, but there may be better helmets out there now.

Which one are the better ones? How many years have you been on Propecia? Any side effects?

Quote Originally Posted by FAA952 View Post
    I'm using minoxidil and propecia as well as regularly taking Vitamin D and Fish Oil. I'm using the original iRestore from several years back, but there may be better helmets out there now.
    The new one looks amazing but super expensive, I use Igrow.

Hi guys, sorry for the delay. Below are my results from Day 180 (left) and Day 210 (right). I feel like my results are getting better and better. I have a small thin spot on the back of my head, but it's definitely closed up a good amount. I'm not sure how much better it'll get, but even if this is it I'm more than fine with this. I can't see the back of my head, so who cares .

Recently, I've been focusing on thickening up my hairline. I use Minoxidil twice a day, so at night I use it on my hairline and in the morning I put it on my crown. Let's see if it does anything. For a long time I had been thinking about getting a hair transplant, but I'm getting close to the point where I don't really feel like I want it. Progress!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jan:Feb.jpg

Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	69816  

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeIamBald View Post
    Which one are the better ones? How many years have you been on Propecia? Any side effects?
    Sorry for the late reply. I'm not sure which are better, I just meant that I'm sure there are newer and improved models out there since I bought my iRestore helmet. I know iRestore has a newer model and I know there are others out there as well, but you'd have to do your research as I'm not familiar with them.

Hi all, I'm at day 240. Very pleased with my results. I've added a dermaroller to my regiment as well (started nearly a month ago and do it 1-2 times a week). Hoping that gets me past the finish line. First pic is day 240 second pic compares my hair combed downwards from day 240 compared to my results combed the same way back in September 2020.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	March.jpg

Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	70144   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 2.11.50 AM.jpg

Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	70143