X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lanko
    • Mar 2017

Balding at 21

Hi guys!
    New to the forum here. So I have been balding/thinning on top for a few years now, and it runs in my family on my fathers side. It looks really bad now and I'm very ashamed/depressed about it, and I have been wearing a hat to school for the last 3 months. I have posted two pics here, and I just want to know what you guys think are the best options; buzz it or fin/minoxidil? Going to the doctor in a month to talk about this.
    Sorry for my bad english as english is not my first language.
    Appreciate any feedback!
    Attached Files
  • Steven D
    • Sep 2016

Originally posted by lanko
    Hi guys!
    New to the forum here. So I have been balding/thinning on top for a few years now, and it runs in my family on my fathers side. It looks really bad now and I'm very ashamed/depressed about it, and I have been wearing a hat to school for the last 3 months. I have posted two pics here, and I just want to know what you guys think are the best options; buzz it or fin/minoxidil? Going to the doctor in a month to talk about this.
    Sorry for my bad english as english is not my first language.
    Appreciate any feedback!

I think you need to go to the derma

Comment

• robincurtz
      • Jan 2015

Bro u r too late, but anyway atleast give finasteride or dutasteride a chance.

Comment

• lanko
        • Mar 2017

Ahh man ... Btw, I forgot to tell that I have epilepsy, and one of the side effects of my meds is hair loss. Strongly considering just shaving it off or a buzz cut.

Comment

• BaldBearded
          • Jan 2017

Shave it!

Comment

Working...