+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Angry Cant believe this shit is happening to me

...DELETED...

(since it's retarded)

I know you're upset (I went through that type of 'why me?'), but least you don't have cancer.

Best of luck anyway.

today id choose cancer

No comment.

ok I have cooled down...a little.

I am going to use this to my advantage and try to be more competitive in life...

But I am still going to get a hair transplant for sure. It can't go on like this. Things have gotten to a stage that I just can't take it anymore. Will take me 1-3 months to save up for a hair transplant.

I am definitely doing this. I bloody hope I respond to finasteride otherwise I am screwed in life. Because then I would need several transplants and I would never have good overall thickness.

This year I am fixing all this crap, once and for all.

If I respond to finasteride this would hold the fort until HSC or some other fairy tale product comes out.

If you waste your money on an unregistered hair transplant doctor, then not only is there a good chance you'll look even worse but there's also a chance all your donor hair will be wasted. You'll go from baldness to baldness with scars and no available treatment.

If you want to get your hair back, you're going to have to get a skill so you can emigrate to a country that pays you better. Don't have anyone persuade you otherwise; your parents are clearly so unsympathetic that they don't deserve your presense anymore. Perhaps they need to be taught what loss feels like, just for a little while? It seems to be working wonders for my parents by all accounts, I won't be hearing any bald jokes next time I bother to contact them.

I'll bet your dad didn't start balding at 20 either.

ditto to what fixed by 35 wrote. having it done by a doc that isn't a iahrs member could very possibly cause you more problems. hang in there, come up with a definitive plan, and stick with it. have you thought about trying avodart?

Should really give finasteride a chance to work first, if it's only been a month.

The strongest advice is get to the developing world and start making some cash. Baldness cures, when they finally hit the shelves, are never going to be easily available in the developing or third world.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Default Im concerned about your well being Keep'

You have expressed in raw words what many many young(and older) men feel. You sound that you are in deep depression so its a good thing that you are here. Keep' dont lose track of the bigger picture. These are just words right now but when you are in a better state of mind, you will realize. I too am in a funk over this hair loss but,,well my situation is different than yours. I have children etc etc. You need to refocus your sights. Realize what you have right now and make it work for you. Adjust and adapt until that day in which a treatment or a transplant comes along. The guys here have given you great advice. My personal opinion is this,,because you are YOUNG ,you will DEFINITELY see a viable treatment on the horizon. This being the case ,,you will have many many years ahead of you in which these earlier days of hair loss will be an old memory. My personal opinion,,of course. Check out Histogens HSC news,,and they are not the only kids on the block!

Good post guys. I totally agree with fixedby35 about this issue, he gave you good advice.