Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hirschzd01
    • Mar 2017

Should I start using Minoxiil at 18?

I've never noticed my receding hairline until a few months ago when I got a haircut, and now that I have, I'm terrified that I'll be going bald within the next few years. I want to do anything I can if there's a possibilty of keeping my hair, or at the very least slowing down the balding process. I'm okay with one day going bald, but I just never thought it would be this early. I'm starting to see hints of baldness among my brothers, and cousins, and my dad is also bald, so I realize that it's genetic and it's normal. I just want to try anything I can.

My question is, should I try and take Minoxidil? I don't know if it's worth it if I can never stop using it, and I'm afraid that maybe it will just make my hairline recede even more.
    I haven't done anything to combat this, and I don't know if I have a better chance at stopping it or slowing it the earlier I start treating it.

Also, I realize that many people have worse hairlines than mine, and I truly am greatful for what I do have. Sorry if I come off as a total douche.
    Attached Files
Working...