+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I guess nothing. Thanks for the reminder. See you in hell, then. Goodbye.

Do you want me to call your mother for you? We can have a wee chat and sort something out?

Also what are your degree's?

Hi Rigardo,

I appreciate your willingness to share your story. Unfortunately, a number of folks here on the forum are, unfortunately, less than supportive. I believe that this should be a forum for people to share their stories, without the threat of being ridiculed.

I started to lose my hair at 16, but it was a slow process, and I was good at hiding it. There were NO options for me, in 1980, when it started. It wasn't until my late 20s when it started to be an "issue", and I buzzed off my shoulder-length hair. The full head shave did not happen until I was 30.

Now at 52, I usually keep my head shaved, and sometimes grow it out. I am probably an N6/N7.

I have to say Kudos for going ahead and shaving it off, that takes guts.

I don't really have any words of wisdom for you. There is no "cure", and probably won't be for a long time. I have not seen evidence of a really GOOD transplant, especially as guys age. Most rugs are detectable, if not by others, but you. The only really good ones are in the movies. The drugs also don't REALLY work. To be honest unless you have ALL of your hair, some of your hair STILL MAKES YOU BALD!

What I can tell you, is that my being bald never kept me from getting a job, a boyfriend, husband, and now, widowed at 53, all the sex, love and happiness that I can get. I am blessed. But that is my experience, everyone's is different.

What I can do is offer your my sincere, and honest support and my empathy. I hope you can get past this.

I wish you the best!

BB (Bald Bearded).

I would ignore all the negative comments there is someone out there for everyone so don't give up and I honestly feel the same way you do I've been thinking I've been going bald for three months I lost 30 pounds just from stress and I have no motivation but don't give up man I fight the thought of giving up each day because I know one I'll be bald or maybe I won't I'll know when the time comes. I would tell not to quit on life and try and get a stable job because most places you try and get a hair transplant from actually let you finance them.

Default It's not the end Rigardo

Rigardo,

I am new to all this so I may be a bit one sided. There are Very few thing in this world as handsome and sexy as a bald man. I speak from experience because to me the hottest actors is Patrick Stewart Aka Captian Piccard of the starship Enterprise. Not to mention 4 of my ex's were balding men.

Hair loss happens. I am Native American and I have Always been complimented on my hair. I have had a high and tight to having shoulder length hair. I have had so many hair styles it was crazy and I never thought I would lose my hair. But I did. It is thinning very badly from where i was.

But, it is a part of life. Anyone who jokes us, or finds us less attractive is their loss. I decided to get into shape and take care of myself and enjoy my life just as you should. I am sure you are a very attractive man with or with out a lot of hair or hair at all.

We work with the cards GOD has dealt us and we continue to be happy. Yes, I occasionally have that one stupid person who wishes to try and joke me about my balding hair and I chalk it up to them being jealous. Why else would you joke someone for something hey have no control over and is a simple part of life that affects MILLIONS of men and women.

So find your inner happiness and your outer happiness will follow. Just please please do not grow one of those hideous bushy beards lol. No one looks good with one of those. Go towards a super clean shaven head and face or try the perfect sculpted shadow. Just don't give up or give in to what SOME people feel is beauty
    Last edited by Superman1969; 05-03-2017 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Misspelled word

Find a good surgeon look into hair transplantation, find a good doctor and talk about medication to support you through depression, work on your diet and hygiene habits, sign up to a gym and WORK HARD, find a hobby and meet people through it, get in touch with a counselor or psychiatrist so you can air your garbage out once a week to a professional that can help you with CBT or something. I wish you luck.