Dr Cinik or Dr Acar (Cosmedica) - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Dr Cinik or Dr Acar (Cosmedica)

Hello,
    So after big research I narrowed it down to two cheap clinics in Turkey. If I understand correctly Dr Cinik was working in Cosmedica but now he has a separate clinic. My question is which one is better? Cosmedica have more positive rating and it's more popular but those can easily be from when Dr Cinik was there. If someone have deep information on the topic, it will be much appreciated. Thank you for reading this.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by amisima View Post
    Hello,
    So after big research I narrowed it down to two cheap clinics in Turkey. If I understand correctly Dr Cinik was working in Cosmedica but now he has a separate clinic. My question is which one is better? Cosmedica have more positive rating and it's more popular but those can easily be from when Dr Cinik was there. If someone have deep information on the topic, it will be much appreciated. Thank you for reading this.

Regards
    The best recent results seem to be coming from Cinik. A few people on ************ forums are going to him in the next week or so too, so you should check out their experience. Cinik is substantially cheaper, and appeared to be getting the best results there. Next to the IAHRS surgeons Cinik and Erdogan Dr Acar is still quite highly regarded, however Cosmedica is still considered a bit of a hair mill, and I have seen bad results from him.

As always you are very helpful, JeanlucBergman. Thank you for your answer and time! Sadly there is no way to send you an IM to ask for the name of this forum you've mentioned. Regards

This is kind of random but given the news coming out of Turkey and about Turkey not sure I'd want to go there and especially not spend my money there. You are somewhat supporting a rather authoritarian government through the taxes that will be generated from your procedure. I considered Turkey but feel much better about going to Canada for my HT. Just a thought.

@ Stevedawg18
    It's the price My previous topic was about other options in Europe, but there is none. I don't want to go there too. It's very close to me but it's a bit crazy right now. Canada is quite a journey for me and it's probably way more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanlucBergman View Post
    The best recent results seem to be coming from Cinik. A few people on ************ forums are going to him in the next week or so too, so you should check out their experience. Cinik is substantially cheaper, and appeared to be getting the best results there. Next to the IAHRS surgeons Cinik and Erdogan Dr Acar is still quite highly regarded, however Cosmedica is still considered a bit of a hair mill, and I have seen bad results from him.
    Thanks for the information. I was considering one of these doctors too but it looks like Cinik is the clear choice. Do you have links or sources for the bad reviews?

Hello, I am also in doubt between Dr. Acar and Dr. Cinik... How have you made your choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Sursumcorda View Post
    Hello, I am also in doubt between Dr. Acar and Dr. Cinik... How have you made your choice?
    From doing a lot of research and reading threads like these:
    1. http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/v...ighlight=Cinik
    2. http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/v...ighlight=Cinik