23 Year old Who started Finasteride? How long does it take to regrow what I have lost

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baldiing45
    • Oct 2014

23 Year old Who started Finasteride? How long does it take to regrow what I have lost

I started taking finasteride 2 months back. I waited a little while because I was scared of sides. I went to the dermatologist and he confirmed I was thinning on the crown.

Haven't really seen much sides yet.

I feel like my hairline is possibly worsening. Will that issue go away?

How bad is my hair right now?

It hasn't changed at all since my post over 2 years ago. I also saw videos of me back in 2008, and my hair was kinda the same. Is it possible hair loss can be really really slow for some?
    Attached Files
  • baldiing45
    • Oct 2014

Bump

Response anyone?

Comment

• baldiing45
      • Oct 2014

Bump of life

Comment

• baldiing45
        • Oct 2014

Bump 8000

Comment

• robincurtz
          • Jan 2015

Most men see peak result at two years mark.

Comment

• JustShaveIt
            • Jan 2017

Originally posted by baldiing45
            I started taking finasteride 2 months back. I waited a little while because I was scared of sides. I went to the dermatologist and he confirmed I was thinning on the crown.

Haven't really seen much sides yet.

I feel like my hairline is possibly worsening. Will that issue go away?

How bad is my hair right now?

It hasn't changed at all since my post over 2 years ago. I also saw videos of me back in 2008, and my hair was kinda the same. Is it possible hair loss can be really really slow for some?
            I believe finasteride is to prevent anymore hair loss with minimal regrowth. However I could be wrong you may want to do some research online.

Comment

Working...