+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LeoDeWitt View Post
    How do you feel now friend??? In my case I only use Minoxidil for 1 WEEK! It's been 3 weeks since I left that poison, because of my low libido and erections, but in this 3 weeks I don't feel any better .
    I'm scared this is going to be forever .
    Sorry for my bad English I'm from spain
    Hello LeoDeWitt,

I feel very bad, nothing has changed. I am still having libido problems and I have a burning feeling at the "glans penis". This is really a nightmare, I would never have thought that Minoxidil would lead to these kind of side effects. Soon after I applied the Minoxidil I developed these problems. Minoxidil was the only real change in my life, otherwise I am very healthy and don't do any drugs.
    I must say that I am very angry at the people who say things like: "It's all psychological, in your head". Or: "Are you sure you did not take Finasteride?".

NO, I am 100% sure that I only applied Minoxidil, and Minoxidil is 100% responsible for these side effects.

Can I ask you: How old are you and did you apply 2% liquid or 5% foam? Where did you purchase your Minoxidil, from the pharmacy or the Internet?

I personally only had sexual side effects from Propecia. I believe propecia has a stronger systematic effect. Regarding minoxidil, I have had nothing but positive experiences with it. I solely use the foam, and it has really helped my hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by An Man View Post
    Hello LeoDeWitt,

I feel very bad, nothing has changed. I am still having libido problems and I have a burning feeling at the "glans penis". This is really a nightmare, I would never have thought that Minoxidil would lead to these kind of side effects. Soon after I applied the Minoxidil I developed these problems. Minoxidil was the only real change in my life, otherwise I am very healthy and don't do any drugs.
    I must say that I am very angry at the people who say things like: "It's all psychological, in your head". Or: "Are you sure you did not take Finasteride?".

NO, I am 100% sure that I only applied Minoxidil, and Minoxidil is 100% responsible for these side effects.

Can I ask you: How old are you and did you apply 2% liquid or 5% foam? Where did you purchase your Minoxidil, from the pharmacy or the Internet?
    I bought it on the internet, it was Minoxidil %5, liquid.
    I'm scared because I only use it for a week and the effects don't go .
    How much time do you use it friend?

Quote Originally Posted by LeoDeWitt View Post
    I bought it on the internet, it was Minoxidil %5, liquid.
    I'm scared because I only use it for a week and the effects don't go .
    How much time do you use it friend?
    I used it 2 weeks, and the effects were immediate. Now it has been 12 months later, and I still have 0 libido and erectile dysfunction. Also I have a very sensitive penis, I can barely touch the glans of my penis. How about you? What are your symptoms?

I used it 2 weeks, and the effects were immediate. Now it has been 12 months later, and I still have 0 libido and erectile dysfunction. Also I have a very sensitive penis, I can barely touch the glans of my penis. How about you? What are your symptoms?
    Dear friend..

I'm also suffering with this issue since 9 month .
    How about you now? Is it still there ?
    In my case it recovers for some days and again come back...

I don't know what to do..I'm so frustrated why I used this bloody minoxidil ...?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky View Post
    Dear friend..

I'm also suffering with this issue since 9 month .
    How about you now? Is it still there ?
    In my case it recovers for some days and again come back...

I don't know what to do..I'm so frustrated why I used this bloody minoxidil ...?
    Hi,

yes I still have the symptoms. I has now been over 1 1/2 years. How many days have you used Minoxidil? What are your symptoms?

Hi,

yes I still have the symptoms. I has now been over 1 1/2 years. How many days have you used Minoxidil? What are your symptoms?
    Hi friend,

I used minoxidil 5 % almost 3 months and now I'm so worried that as you still have symptoms after use of only 2 weeks . !!

My symptoms are same like.. no morning erection, 0 libido, no random day erection which was very normal for me , numbness and shrink in penis size, hardly get erect by self stimulation...
    I'm so depressed what happened to me? What I do now..

But thing is that this symptoms are not continued, it 100% recovers for 15-20 days and again come back for almost for a month since I stopped using of minoxidil.

Is your symptoms are same manner like recovered and again back ...?

Did you feel any difference before 1 year and now..?
    Is there anyone who fully recovered from this ? And how much time it takes to recover?
    Please reply...

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky View Post
    Hi friend,

I used minoxidil 5 % almost 3 months and now I'm so worried that as you still have symptoms after use of only 2 weeks . !!

My symptoms are same like.. no morning erection, 0 libido, no random day erection which was very normal for me , numbness and shrink in penis size, hardly get erect by self stimulation...
    I'm so depressed what happened to me? What I do now..

But thing is that this symptoms are not continued, it 100% recovers for 15-20 days and again come back for almost for a month since I stopped using of minoxidil.

Is your symptoms are same manner like recovered and again back ...?

Did you feel any difference before 1 year and now..?
    Is there anyone who fully recovered from this ? And how much time it takes to recover?
    Please reply...
    Hi,
    I have the same symptoms. In the first months my situation was worse compared to now. TOTAL loss of libido, erectile dysfunction, pain & sensitivity etc.
    Now I still have those symptoms, but they are not as intense. For example, libido has improved somehow.
    Also, I do not have this temporary symptoms that you describe.
    We don't know whether complete recovery is possible. I mean look at Post-Finasteride Syndrome sufferers.
    Btw, our situation is the same is with those PFS sufferers. First, they were ridiculed that Finasteride does not cause sexual side effects. And then over the years the sufferers were proven right. So do not be discouraged when people on forums say that Minoxidil does not cause sexual side effects. It sure does and the side effects are as devastating as Finasteride.

Did you use 2 or 5 % Minoxidil? Rogaine?

Hey how long are you with that ? How old are you? How long do you use it? Did or do you have a relathionship?

Hi,

you can read the whole story in previous posts of mine. Basically used it 2 weeks, and the effects were immediate. What about you?