+ Reply to Thread

Default tell me a little aboute hair transplantation in turkey please

Hey guys,
    I read a little bit about hair transplantation in turkey and it's seems like they are good. I don't really know which centre I have to choose, it's a little bit difficult to pick up one of them. Can you tell me about your experience or suggest a name to me?! thanks a lot, appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by hakeem 1987 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I read a little bit about hair transplantation in turkey and it's seems like they are good. I don't really know which centre I have to choose, it's a little bit difficult to pick up one of them. Can you tell me about your experience or suggest a name to me?! thanks a lot, appreciate it!
    Koray Erdogan is the only doctor who can be highly reccomended. The only IAHRS certified Turkish doctors are Civas and Erdogan, Civas is quite a bit cheaper but his results are less impressive. Dr Cinik is the cheapest option who is consistently doing good work, but your standard of care is potentially substantially lower. His team of techs who do the extractions and implantations has changed recently I think too.

The rest is an absolute shit show, and not worth the risk. IAHRS gives you a high level of security, and Erdogan is relatively inexpensive compared to American doctors, and one of the best in the world at the FUE procedure.