Replicel Phase 1 Data - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Replicel Phase 1 Data

Replicel has posted the data for their phase 1 trial on their website. I've included a link to the page.

http://replicel.com/20170314-2/

Doesn't look like a miracle for regrowth, but could stabilize loss without the side effects of fin that make a lot of people shy away from it. If this is going to be commercially released in Japan next year as planned, this could be great news for a lot of people.

I think this trial was with higher doses to test safety. Results may be better with lower doses and more of them spread over time.

Quote Originally Posted by mrclean View Post
    I think this trial was with higher doses to test safety. Results may be better with lower doses and more of them spread over time.
    Actually this trial was a one time treatment of a relatively high dose.

I am suprised that there is so few discussion on this because this achieves a statistically significant and comsetically significant result 2 years after the one treatment.

Hopefully multiple treatments would amplify the result

I believe we could see some news from their shiseido study Q1-Q2 2018 and if all goes well commercialization a year later.

For the first time i have a slight feeling that a new solution since fin and min could hit the market in the next 24 months. Which to me sounds awesome!

What do you guys think?

People get their hopes up and then they get crushed. I thought Histogen would be out the end of this year but now I think it is dead company. So maybe not much optimism because we have all seen this before and we know how this usually ends.

That's because the idiots researching hair loss dont know what causes it. They think it's just DHT and some random pretermined sensitivity to it! Annoying it's Pattern hair loss! That means it's not random. I discovered what caused hair loss 10 years ago and only recently found a treatment that will work at least twice as good as Rogaine. Only problem is they don't use the technology for hair loss so it's gonna cost me 10,000 dollars to buy the machine and another 1,000 for an engineer to develop my prototype application. I met with the board of this company and their jaws dropped. I'm telling you all now I will get this 10,000 and test this and pray I can bring you all great news within 3-6
    months of having my hands on it. Gofundme . com/malepatternhairloss if you wanna donate! Monthly progress updates to all who donate $20 US or more.

Why bnot post on ***? Maybe you'll get more reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by MostlyIrish View Post
    That's because the idiots researching hair loss dont know what causes it. They think it's just DHT and some random pretermined sensitivity to it! Annoying it's Pattern hair loss! That means it's not random. I discovered what caused hair loss 10 years ago and only recently found a treatment that will work at least twice as good as Rogaine. Only problem is they don't use the technology for hair loss so it's gonna cost me 10,000 dollars to buy the machine and another 1,000 for an engineer to develop my prototype application. I met with the board of this company and their jaws dropped. I'm telling you all now I will get this 10,000 and test this and pray I can bring you all great news within 3-6
    months of having my hands on it. Gofundme . com/malepatternhairloss if you wanna donate! Monthly progress updates to all who donate $20 US or more.
    I am okay with donation but first you need to tell us what is your method to let ppl judge whether your method is worth investing and most impotant, you indeed have a idea but not cheating ppl money.

Default Yea I get that

The problem is I signed a nondisclosure. Both the technology that I'll be purchasing and the Proto type that the engineer is building will take some time. Probably I'll have it in my hands within two months. At that point I'll file a provisional on that I can shout it from the rooftops. If somebody's going to make a sizable donation I can have them sign a nondisclosure prior to. It's not like this is ready for people order and use at home anyways so I'm not holding out some secret and I'm not claiming it's going to be an absolute cure either but I think it'll work at least three times as good as Rogaine, optimistically though it could change the world and challenge or adjuvant all current treatments. My entire premise is supported by the mechanism of Rogaine if you look that up You might start to figure out what I'm doing other than that I can't say much more

What?