+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by BaldBearded View Post
    How is that AT ALL POSSIBLE? Grey hair is from GENETICS... it's the melanin.

Keratin is the protein that makes up our hair, skin, and nails. Throughout the years, melanocyctes continue to inject pigment into the hair's keratin, giving it a colorful hue. With age comes a reduction of melanin. The hair turns gray and eventually white.
    i just dont understand my hair was very thick, one day I showered using baking soda in my hair. Immediately after my hair was insanely thin diffusely and never stopped and its been 2 years. I assumed accutane to be the cause as every doctor denies baking soda can do this.... Do u have any idea.

Quote Originally Posted by jackjohn12 View Post
    i just dont understand my hair was very thick, one day I showered using baking soda in my hair. Immediately after my hair was insanely thin diffusely and never stopped and its been 2 years. I assumed accutane to be the cause as every doctor denies baking soda can do this.... Do u have any idea.
    Keratin is at it's peak strength at a pH of around 4. At that pH HCO3 will act as a base thus weakening the différents bonds in the Keratin fiber. So yeah it does that...Why it's doesn't seem to get better now that I can't tell you.

To me personally that does look like a combination! Accutante depletes biotin internally so maybe a topical/internal reaction with the backing Soda. I have washed my hair with baking Soda before no issues, in theory high alkaline etc. I even wash my hair with Dawn dish washing detergent have been doing so for last few year. Oh HELL I been over washing my hair twice per day past 3 years. Although I do use daily hair oils at night.

You probably need to oil the scalp with some good hair oil. Plus look at replacing the internal side, as you probably depleted more biotin due to high amounts of panthenic acid from accutane.

Inactive

Aside from the fact that I don't think there's any chance baking soda on your hair can have longterm effects on your hair at the root, I also don't see any signs whatsoever of you having thin, brittle, weak hair. I think you're fine, dude....

Default hair transpalnt surgery

Hair transplant in Ludhiana
    Getting rid of baldness is not easy sometimes we try all the medications but still if the hair loss is due to genetic then i don't think it would be recover and for this the only one simple proven solution exist is hair transplant.
    Currently we are offering Hair Transplant Services in Ludhiana at very low cost. You can easily get FUE Hair Transplant treatment at reasonable price.

S.C.O-7, First Floor, Phase 1 Road, Main Market, Urban Estate Dugri, Ludhiana, Punjab 141003
    Phone: +918146989051

Default hair transpalnt in ludhiana

Hair transplant in Ludhiana
    Getting rid of baldness is not easy sometimes we try all the medications but still if the hair loss is due to genetic then i don't think it would be recover and for this the only one simple proven solution exist is hair transplant.
    Currently we are offering Hair Transplant Services in Ludhiana at very low cost. You can easily get FUE Hair Transplant treatment at reasonable price.

S.C.O-7, First Floor, Phase 1 Road, Main Market, Urban Estate Dugri, Ludhiana, Punjab 141003
    Phone: +918146989051

Traveling frequently with your children introduces them to the real- wonders of the world. Instead of buying a research paper, outdoor vacation changes their perspective about things and issues that they only read in books either in school or home studies. As a parent, you have less than 18 years before your kids become adults and start making their individual decisions and plan holiday vacations on their own. Read more on http://www.fantasticviewpoint.com/20...-they-grow-up/