+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default 5 days post op 2146 grafts Dr.Hasson

Hey I recently took the plunge and decided to fix my hairline with Dr.Hasson. Been on propecia for 4 years. 2146 grafts by FUE. I am 5 days post op and looking forward to the results over the next 3-12 months. My swelling has currently gone down and just did a wash with medium fingertip pressure. The first 2 washes were done by the clinic. I currently have scabbing and crusting. As the clinic is closed today. My one question is should there be less crusting then there is, could i wash my hair once more today to help loosen crusts/scabs. Because i am aware that these crusts and scabs can prevent growth if not taken care of in the first 10 days, correct me if im wrong. But here is picture and will be updating! Thanks guys and hope to hear from you. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	51256

Quote Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
    Hey I recently took the plunge and decided to fix my hairline with Dr.Hasson. Been on propecia for 4 years. 2146 grafts by FUE. I am 5 days post op and looking forward to the results over the next 3-12 months. My swelling has currently gone down and just did a wash with medium fingertip pressure. The first 2 washes were done by the clinic. I currently have scabbing and crusting. As the clinic is closed today. My one question is should there be less crusting then there is, could i wash my hair once more today to help loosen crusts/scabs. Because i am aware that these crusts and scabs can prevent growth if not taken care of in the first 10 days, correct me if im wrong. But here is picture and will be updating! Thanks guys and hope to hear from you. Attachment 51256
    Congratulations on your procedure. Which technician(s) did the extractions?

Regarding your question, you should speak to Dr. Hasson about this. You were given his # when you had your procedure so give him a call as that is what the # is for. I know he doesn't mind, even on Sundays, and you need to get the proper answer from your own doctor.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Quote Originally Posted by JoeTillman View Post
    Congratulations on your procedure. Which technician(s) did the extractions?

Regarding your question, you should speak to Dr. Hasson about this. You were given his # when you had your procedure so give him a call as that is what the # is for. I know he doesn't mind, even on Sundays, and you need to get the proper answer from your own doctor.
    Thank you, yes i did contact him and was advised to follow regular post op instructions and send over image to look it over. I cant remember her name she was a Romanian lady. I will be updating as time goes on this journey.

Thank you, yes i did contact him and was advised to follow regular post op instructions and send over image to look it over. I can't remember her name she was a Romanian lady. I will be updating as time goes on this journey.
    Glad you got in touch with him. You should remember that if you have any issues, you can call him directly anytime. The tech was either Carmen or Ilena. She either had really curly long hair or not so curly long hair. Glad you'll be updating and sharing. Good luck!
    Joe Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by JoeTillman View Post

Glad you got in touch with him. You should remember that if you have any issues, you can call him directly anytime. The tech was either Carmen or Ilena. She either had really curly long hair or not so curly long hair. Glad you'll be updating and sharing. Good luck!
    No worries, thanks for letting me know. It was Ilena that did the extractions. Hope to hear from you as i update this post. Thanks agian have a wonderful night.

Currently 10 days post op. All the crusts have fallen out with proper post op instructions only thing im noticing is there is a few little spots where it seems to be bare, im assuming this is due to the hair coming off with the crust? Correct me if im wrong. Here is photoClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4690.jpg

Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	51326

Currently 10 days post op. All the crusts have fallen out with proper post op instructions only thing im noticing is there is a few little spots where it seems to be bare, im assuming this is due to the hair coming off with the crust? Correct me if im wrong. Here is photoAttachment 51326
    You're correct. Everything looks good if not slightly more red than usual but you're fine and on track.
    Joe Tillman

Hows it coming on? I had 2800 FUT with Dr Hasson in Sept 2016. Currently at 11 Months and not happy with results. Hairline doesnt look natural and temple points are uneven. Tried contacting them and Doug sometimes takes weeks to reply and thats with chasers and me having to contact others at the clinic. He said my results are good but i dont agree. Going to start my own post when i figure out how to.

can you please post pics so we can get an idea of what you mean?

Do you have a photo now one year out? R U happy with the result?