I've used Rogaine for one day, is it safe to stop using?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrOrangeXD
    • Mar 2017

I've used Rogaine for one day, is it safe to stop using?

I started using Rogaine today but I'm getting cold feet because of the shedding thing. Is it safe to stop or am I locked in now?

I'm 21 and I'm actually not balding, at least not yet. Most of my hair is nice and thick, but my hair-LINE has receded and the sides are thinning a little bit. So I've applied foam to my sides: to make the sides thick again, and to the hairline corners: to hopefully regrow some of it back and make my hairline a bit tastier.

Since I'm not too comfortable with the shedding thing, and since my hair loss isn't too severe, I WILL continue to use Rogaine, but only on the hairless corners of my head, just to see what grows back.

But my sides. I'm willing to leave em alone for now, but having applied to them twice today, is that enough to begin the shedding process?
  • LusciousLadyLocks
    • Mar 2017

So you're telling me you want to NOT apply it where it's most likely to work in favor of applying it where it's least likely to work? You can do that. I wouldn't. But you can.

Comment

• WHTC Clinic
      IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
      • Oct 2013

Originally posted by MrOrangeXD
      I started using Rogaine today but I'm getting cold feet because of the shedding thing. Is it safe to stop or am I locked in now?

I'm 21 and I'm actually not balding, at least not yet. Most of my hair is nice and thick, but my hair-LINE has receded and the sides are thinning a little bit. So I've applied foam to my sides: to make the sides thick again, and to the hairline corners: to hopefully regrow some of it back and make my hairline a bit tastier.

Since I'm not too comfortable with the shedding thing, and since my hair loss isn't too severe, I WILL continue to use Rogaine, but only on the hairless corners of my head, just to see what grows back.

But my sides. I'm willing to leave em alone for now, but having applied to them twice today, is that enough to begin the shedding process?
      Do you have any photos to share? You should see some hairline recession at 21. Are you aware of your family history of hairloss?
      Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
      London, UK - Available (Sat.)
      Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
      Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
      Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
      customer.care@mywhtc.com
      Telephone
      +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
      +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
      les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

Comment

• StevenLaventine
        • Jun 2016

Use it for at least 90 days and then check if you had any setback or if your hairs started regrowing.

Comment

Working...