Timing of FUE transplant post SMP - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Timing of FUE transplant post SMP

Hi guys,

I've had SMP done a couple years back, and will be having touch up sessions coming up. I am also planning to have an FUE procedure done in the same area where the SMP touch ups will be done. Given that the same area on the scalp will be affected, what is the optimal timing of getting the FUE done post the SMP? Is there any risk of graft insertion, crusting, other aspects of the FUE damaging the ink/retention from the SMP?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

It takes around 4-5 hours for FUE hair transplant. If you are looking for hair transplant clinic in Ludhiana. Aura Hair Transplant clinic is always there to welcome you.

Quote Originally Posted by Messi View Post
    Hi guys,

I've had SMP done a couple years back, and will be having touch up sessions coming up. I am also planning to have an FUE procedure done in the same area where the SMP touch ups will be done. Given that the same area on the scalp will be affected, what is the optimal timing of getting the FUE done post the SMP? Is there any risk of graft insertion, crusting, other aspects of the FUE damaging the ink/retention from the SMP?

Any advice would be much appreciated.
    I've always been curious to see how SMP looks years later. It would be awesome if you could share some recent photos.

As for your question, I can only assume that the puncher may it one of the SMP dots causing it to bleed out a bit? I'm not really sure. You may want to contact a SMP clinic and see what they say and also talk to a FUE clinic and see what they say. They both may give you different advice. I do know that after FUE a person needs to wait at least 6 months before getting SMP.

This is a great question. I personally do not have any experience with SMP. However, I believe SMP is contingent on how many grafts one has, and how the yield looks at the end. I believe that SMP can be a great supplementary option if one wishes to maintain a short/buzz hair cut.

http://hairtransplanttestimonial.blogspot.com/

Default hair transpalnt in ludhiana

Getting rid of baldness is not easy sometimes we try all the medications but still if the hair loss is due to genetic then i don't think it would be recover and for this the only one simple proven solution exist is hair transplant.
    Currently we are offering Hair Transplant Services in Ludhiana at very low cost. You can easily get FUE Hair Transplant treatment at reasonable price.

S.C.O-7, First Floor, Phase 1 Road, Main Market, Urban Estate Dugri, Ludhiana, Punjab 141003
    Phone: +918146989051

Default hair transpalnt in ludhiana

Hair transplant in Ludhiana
    Getting rid of baldness is not easy sometimes we try all the medications but still if the hair loss is due to genetic then i don't think it would be recover and for this the only one simple proven solution exist is hair transplant.
    Currently we are offering Hair Transplant Services in Ludhiana at very low cost. You can easily get FUE Hair Transplant treatment at reasonable price.

S.C.O-7, First Floor, Phase 1 Road, Main Market, Urban Estate Dugri, Ludhiana, Punjab 141003
    Phone: +918146989051