Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rizaan
    • Dec 2014

Telogen Effluvium or aggressive ALA

I'm almost 21 now, and have been suffering from MPB since 18. I got on Minoxidil and Keto pretty soon after my hairloss had become noticeable (NW 1 with decrease in overall density). I'd say I had very aggressive HL since i lost a lot of hair in just a few months, and although I grew a small amount of hair on my temples from using minoxidil, my lost density NEVER came back. Ketoconazole must have kept me from going bald but I have been losing hair from all over my scalp slowly ever since. i never used finesteride because of fear of side effects.
    From the past 2 days my scalp has been itchy. Yesterday, it was the top of my head; itchiness, lots of dandruff and hairs(mostly fine ones) coming out with bulbs at the bottom. But today, the back of my head felt itchy and I think I must have lost around 50 hairs JUST FROM THE BACK. These were also mostly fine hairs.
    I don't know what or why this is happening. This is how worse its gotten as of today:

What is the significance of itching? Could this be Telogen Effluvium or am I f*cked with aggressive MPB?
  • Rizaan
    • Dec 2014

Anyone?

Comment

Working...