+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

There ARE other options. Learn to live with it, or shave it off.

http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/

Quote Originally Posted by BaldBearded View Post
    There ARE other options. Learn to live with it, or shave it off.

http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/
    Sly ugly freaks who get no sex more like. You just want everyone to accept failure and being ugly like yourself. You're a horrible person.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanlucBergman View Post
    Sly ugly freaks who get no sex more like. You just want everyone to accept failure and being ugly like yourself. You're a horrible person.
    I am a horrible person?

JeanLuc, you are a sick, and twisted human being. You are in some serious need for therapy, I feel so very SORRY for you.

I am a horrible person?

JeanLuc, you are a sick, and twisted human being. You are in some serious need for therapy, I feel so very SORRY for you.
    I'm a 22 year old who has had sex with 15 different women in the past 12 months and is on a 70k salary in finance and with over 50k in savings. I'm also getting a transplant in a month with Koray Erdogan and will have a full head of hair afterwards. You'll still be and old and bald loser probably with a lower income than me at twice my age and not having any sex. You're the one who needs therapy if you're happy being bald and telling others to embrace baldness like yourself and become an ugly loser. You want everyone to be like you and be bald because you know you failed in life and are miserable about your hair loss.

Update: I will say this I had a huge boost of sex drive after stopping Fin. Now My sex drive is about what it was when I was taking the medication. What I mean is, I don't have issues achieving an erection, but my orgasms aren't as pleasurable as they were when I first came off the medicine or before I took it. My semen has also been watery but that was happening over a year ago BEFORE taking the Fin. I'm starting to think and this is just a hypothesis, but that A. Fin has little to no side effects for me actually which is a good thing but unfortunately it leads to B. I have some sort of sexual dysfunction that potentially comes off and on where I get little pleasure from orgasms and the watery semen might be related to that. In other words I might be having other issues sexually totally unrelated to Fin at all but I have no idea what they might. I'm thinking at least for now I shouldn't start Fin again until I figure out what's going on....at which time I'm thinking of starting the smaller dose.

I'm a 22 year old who has had sex with 15 different women in the past 12 months and is on a 70k salary in finance and with over 50k in savings. I'm also getting a transplant in a month with Koray Erdogan and will have a full head of hair afterwards. You'll still be and old and bald loser probably with a lower income than me at twice my age and not having any sex. You're the one who needs therapy if you're happy being bald and telling others to embrace baldness like yourself and become an ugly loser. You want everyone to be like you and be bald because you know you failed in life and are miserable about your hair loss.
    You're not gonna lead a happy life if that's your personal philosophy. You've got a lot to learn son. Hopefully you don't learn the hard way

Quote Originally Posted by TankbarkBells View Post
    You're not gonna lead a happy life if that's your personal philosophy. You've got a lot to learn son. Hopefully you don't learn the hard way
    When, how and what will I learn? It's easy to say as an unsuccessful, bald 40 year old who never had good sex or a successful partner "you've got a lot to learn", but maybe in reality you just failed at life, and at 22 I've already achieved much more than you ever did.

I just think people should aim to be the best possible version of themselves, and if you're balding, that means propecia and hair transplants will be necessary.

Obviously JLB is a troll! Just look at his mean, and nasty responses to most posts. Why won't the admins give him the boot?

Obviously JLB is a troll! Just look at his mean, and nasty responses to most posts. Why won't the admins give him the boot?
    Because I provide useful information; I've had experience with all the major treatments (RU, minoxidil, fin, ketoconazole), I've looked at hundreds of studies regarding the treatments, I've had experience with natural treatments like saw palmetto, I've looked at the results of thousands of doctors and have a good understanding of the risks associated with both FUE and FUE and other alternate treatments like SMP, and I'm honest.

I provide information backed by experience, scientific studies and the documented experiences of others. If I offend you, it's only because you're offended by reality.

Again, if you're upset about the lack of a "cure" for balding but are unwilling to try finasteride and let yourself go bald, I'm sorry to inform you but you're a goddamn moron.

There are enough fantastic success stories with transplants for those norwood 5 and 6 (and SMP can improve this even more so) to call it a cure. An expensive, and potentially risky cure, but a substantive cure.

When, how and what will I learn? It's easy to say as an unsuccessful, bald 40 year old who never had good sex or a successful partner "you've got a lot to learn", but maybe in reality you just failed at life, and at 22 I've already achieved much more than you ever did.

I just think people should aim to be the best possible version of themselves, and if you're balding, that means propecia and hair transplants will be necessary.
    I agree and I think I can get away taking more Fin at least in small doses. As far as having sex with women, nobody here cares how many women you've had sex with, and it's completely unrelated to the topic at hand.

29 Going on almost 30 I've had enough sex in my life, I am still single though so finding a woman to have a long term relationship with would be nice. Yes, hair loss will make that potentially more difficult, which is one of the reasons I don't want to be bald if I am to be honest about the situation. Also, I know for a fact my sister being one of these women, some women actually like bald guys. If you're strictly going by the numbers and trying to pull as many women as possible I agree law of averages bald guys will have a harder time, but you'll have an easier time with some attractive women being bald total.

This goes for any outlier though. For example being fat and out of shape. This is probably even a worse deal depending than being bald because the vast majority of women don't want to date a fat out of shape guy, but there are probably a few that think it's wonderful and wouldn't date anyone but a fat guy. So my point is going strictly by the numbers and just trying to get laid constantly these things are important if you want the greatest law of averages working for you, but so what?

You are being extremely judgmental of other people here too. That's great that you've got a budding carrier and all your hair and pulling women in the sheets left and right. Good for you bro seriously! I'm not against any of that! It still is totally unrelated though really, to the topic I originally posted though.