16 and I think I may be balding

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stanny
    • Mar 2017

yeah sure, and damn that was good then, England isn't all that good just rainy most of the time lol

Comment

• Artista
      • Apr 2010

Lol

Comment

• Artista
        • Apr 2010

I just looked into the 'World Clook' APP
        I see that London/England is now at 12:44 AM!! Its 6:45PM here at Illinois, USA.

Comment

• Artista
          • Apr 2010

When are you going to sleep Stanny??

Comment

• Killigrew
            • Mar 2017

As someone just reading this. I just had to make an account and ask why this Artista is asking a 16 year old to meet up. All your questions are uncomfortable and this is VERY creepy.

And to the OP, your hair looks very fine! Nothing to worry about, maybe in 2-3 years if it changed you could look into options. I'm 24 and been on prophecia for 3 months and seeing regrowth however I'm in some severe depressions because of it I think. I'm gonna use it all year and see results. Miss my hair that I had at 16, and wish I started when I was 19 and not 23 >,>

Comment

• Rizaan
              • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Killigrew
              As someone just reading this. I just had to make an account and ask why this Artista is asking a 16 year old to meet up. All your questions are uncomfortable and this is VERY creepy.
              Lmao

Comment

• stanny
                • Mar 2017

I'm always up late atm at the only free time is just before bed as I'm revising for exams haha and too sir

Comment

• Artista
                  • Apr 2010

Hello Stanny!
                  I am finally back on BTT!
                  I have been so very busy today here at my home. Lots of home improvements and fixing to do.

I hope you are doing OK Stanny.
                  Never allow yourself to become worried and or stressed-out over hair or anything else in your life.
                  All things can be fixed and or improved. Cheers young bro!!

Comment

• stanny
                    • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Killigrew

And to the OP, your hair looks very fine! Nothing to worry about, maybe in 2-3 years if it changed you could look into options. I'm 24 and been on prophecia for 3 months and seeing regrowth however I'm in some severe depressions because of it I think. I'm gonna use it all year and see results. Miss my hair that I had at 16, and wish I started when I was 19 and not 23 >,>
                    Thanks man, I'll leave it three- six months and see what happens with my hair does propechia work ?

Comment

Working...