Everyone's saying to go to the gym and grow a beard but...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vunoo
    • Jul 2014

Everyone's saying to go to the gym and grow a beard but...

But what if you look like a freaking Troye Sivan? Thin face and no beard whatsoever.
    I'm so damn afraid of looking like a kid who's going through chemeo

PS: In case you wonder if I'm a 'kid who's overreacting. Im not at all, currently 21, diffuse thinner, on meds since 17. Hopefully the reason for looking so child-ish still isnt related to the meds side effects :/)
  • Rizaan
    • Dec 2014

Go to the gym and grow a beard and you won't look like "a kid".

Comment

• Vunoo
      • Jul 2014

Thats completly contradictory. I CANNOT grow a beard man. And while muscles would help in the long way. Im sure it wouldnt change my face structure to the point of looking more manly-ish

Comment

• Rizaan
        • Dec 2014

You've been on finesteride since 17? It lowers DHT (which is a male hormone), so you can't rule out it having interfered with your facial features. I'm no doctor or scientist so I can't give you any solid reason, but you should go to the gym and workout. You're just assuming it won't change you much, but at least something is better than nothing

Comment

• Vunoo
          • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Rizaan
          You've been on finesteride since 17? It lowers DHT (which is a male hormone), so you can't rule out it having interfered with your facial features. I'm no doctor or scientist so I can't give you any solid reason, but you should go to the gym and workout. You're just assuming it won't change you much, but at least something is better than nothing
          Yup, pretty much since then. I just started going out to the gym. Hopefully that gives some of my confidence back but I just feel so out of options :/

Thanks for the feedback btw Rizaan

Comment

Working...