X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unlucky
    • Oct 2016

Safely buying Propecia online?

Hello everyone.
    I suspect I may be in the early stages of hair loss and this makes me want to start taking Propecia sooner rather than later, as my hair is something I value greatly. The problem arose when I looked into buying Propecia only to find out it is not being sold in Norway, nor is any other Finasteride drug for that matter. I want to get on Propecia but I was unable to find a website that looked trustworthy and I hope someone with more experience than I in this field can shed some light on how to go about this. I am simply looking for a reliable, trustworthy Propecia supplier that will ship to my country.
  • travisn
    • Mar 2017

Bump - I'm wondering the same. I was able to order Proscalpin, a generic Propecia, but I'm a little worried that it won't be as effective as Propecia. I started another thread that asked if anyone knows anything about Proscalpin, but have yet to see a reply.

Sorry I don't have a good answer for your question, but I'm sure someone on this forum will!

Comment

• alexbfr
      • Feb 2017

How's it going? Sorry this may be a little bit of a late reply but just some friendly advice to be sure and do your research prior to buying online. Always an advocate for consumer safety. Be weary because a lot of websites for online pharmacies are mostly aiming to take your money. There's some good review forums and such out there specifically for online pharmacy reviews.

Comment

Working...