+ Reply to Thread

Default Masturbation and hair Loss

So I read this:https://www.hairlossrevolution.com/d...use-hair-loss/
    and started pondering about it. I searched google for the same topic and of course a lot of people have said there's no correlation between masterbation and HL, but this site says something about not ejaculating as much can help you not shed more hair; something about sexual energy and essential substances lost with semen.
    Also, does getting turned on increase dht? Any thoughts?

anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaan View Post
    and started pondering about it. I searched google for the same topic and of course a lot of people have said there's no correlation between masterbation and HL, but this site says something about not ejaculating as much can help you not shed more hair; something about sexual energy and essential substances lost with semen.
    There are studies saying ejaculation INCREASES DHT however by a few percent for only an hour or so. The effect is too small to matter. Just get on propecia if you have hairloss issues.

I have been using minoxidil 5% for almost 2 and a half years. That slowed down my hairloss but it's still progressing, and what's worse is that I think it's also given me puffy eyes. I feel like shit in the morning, and even randomly some time in the day I get a lot of discomfort in and below my eyes and have to blink a lot.

I'm too scared to get on propecia because of all the side effects, especially because I experienced some when I first started using Ketoconazole shampoo (but they went away later).

I have been using minoxidil 5% for almost 2 and a half years. That slowed down my hairloss but it's still progressing, and what's worse is that I think it's also given me puffy eyes. I feel like shit in the morning, and even randomly some time in the day I get a lot of discomfort in and below my eyes and have to blink a lot.

I'm too scared to get on propecia because of all the side effects, especially because I experienced some when I first started using Ketoconazole shampoo (but they went away later).
    I got sides from minoxidil too, but I'm fine on propecia.

your going bald because your hair is sensitive to androgens, and there is no way to fix that. Probably will get progressively worse with age. Sex has nothing to do with it. Its all genetics and hair being vulnerable to DHT.

anyone?
    If anything, masturbation can be an EXCELLENT way of releasing stress! And, from what I have read by your posts, you are under a GREAT deal of stress due to your hair, and what else comes with it.

So, I would not stop! That will make you even more stressed.

Don't read stupid articles, otherwise you'd have to believe that men with a full head of hair never masturbated once in their life. Pound away!