+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Is 4rx.com really trustworthy? Please help.

I bought finasteride from them, and 30 dutasteride pills. I was sure at that time since I have read some good reviews from various websites.

But I want to make sure. Since I have recently read on a few websites about people having negative reviews and complaining and so forth.

I found this article:

http://www.american.com/archive/2008...drugs-in-india

I am fairly certain they ship their stuff from india, like a few other online pharmacies.

I would feel really guilty if I was recommending this website to people and it is fake.

We hair loss sufferers should really make an effort to help eachother and to compile lists of trustworthy things.

I am faaaairly certain inhouse is reputable. But now I am not so sure about 4rx.com.

Can someone help me search online? Otherwise I might just continue to get my finasteride from minoxidil.com which is directly linked to a doctor and should be much more trustworthy.

With all the bullshit in this world one guy can't ****ing fight this war on his own. I have done so much ****ing reading this past month i can't take it anymore. I don't know what to do or where to turn.

Please help. I will try to make skeptical posts on various forums because I have recommended 4rx in the past. But I am not sure now. I have seen both very good and very bad reviews. How do I know?

What do I do? My drugs are due the 13th of May. Once I get them I might just buy more from minoxidil.com.

Because I am really unsure. I just can't do it all on my own anymore. I have read so much...learned a lot sure. But really. When it comes to certain things you just can't be sure enough.

I am wondering the same thing too. I have started using generic finasteride from Kroger Grocery pharmacy about three months ago. Just the other day, I asked about the manufactuer of the pill and was told it was Dr. Reddy's. Dr. Reddy's is a generic prescription manufacturer from India. I was not able to find much in the way of bad press, except a couple of cases where they voluntarily pulled another drug (non hair loss) off the market due to quality issues. I am also considering switching to an online pharmacy because even though Kroger is giving me the generic it really isn't that cheap, just convenient. Also, Dr. Reddy's 5 mg pills are apple shaped which makes it hard to split into fourths.

What we need is feedback from people who have positive results when ordering from places such as 4rx. Not only should we consider where we are getting our drugs from, but who the manufacturer is...4rx lists the manufacturer which is typically from India, I guess we need to research those companies too.

Perhaps someone in the medical or pharmocological fields would be interested in testing some of the available drugs? I'd be happy to send them a sample of mine.

Yeah, I was in the same boat trying to find legit online pharmacies. I would rather spend extra money and get something I know is legitimate than spend less and worry about it being fake. I ended up ordering off drugstore.com where they require a prescription and they are very legitimate. I used the site legitscript.com and it also said it was verified.

My order shipped from New Jersey as well.

Yeah...I have no idea what I am going to do. I think I am just going to buy more stuff from Dr. Lee in the meanwhile. Since I am pretty sure he is legit. I wonder if I can have these drugs tested somehow locally or by a pharmacy? once I et the 4rx drugs I dont know if I am going to use them...

Does anyone have advice for me what to do ?

Default Drugs store online - find drugs brand and generic

If you are looking for drugs online visit

http://www.d-drugs.com/?k=propecia

Informations, side effects, prices and much more

I know where to get the drugs. I just don't know if I can trust the sites.

Currently I only trust minoxidil.com.

Also, the fact that your first reply is a link to some website is a bit sketchy so I won't even bother.

I was looking in to 4rx as well because their dutasteride prices are unbelievably cheap. You know what they say, if it's too good to be true...

I have read positive reviews from 4rx from anabolic forums and bodybuilding forums. The only negative thing users say is the shipping time.

Keepthehair, what was your experience with 4rx?

I cancelled my order.

I don't know if they are legit. I also do not know if u can trust an online review about them being legit. I saw some posts here and there and so but you never know. people get paid to go spam forums.

So, it's still unclear to me.

I want Dutasteride but I don't know. It's so expensive.

$360 for 90, 0.5mg pills. That's a 3 month supply, that i'm aware of?

That's around $1,440 a year supply.

Compared to Finasteride 5mg 30 pills, which I get for free from my local pharmacy.