+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

So what about Histogen? Is there anything new? I am not good at English so i cant understand everything they said
    Any other treatments seem promising?
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by JeanlucBergman View Post
    There are two cures for baldness.

Transplants
    Finasteride

You just want a cheap way out.
    Those are not cures. Neither of those will do anything for someone with a NW5/6/7, which a cure should. Not to mention propecia is more of a drug to prevent hairloss.

Quote Originally Posted by JustShaveIt View Post
    I've been hearing cure for baldness in 5 years for the past 15 years. Don't hold your breath because the cure will never come. Why? Because hair loss is a multi-billion dollar a year industry.

Just shave it.
    The problem with this statement is that hair loss is a multi-billion dollar a year industry based on expensive hair transplants that are a gamble and aren't a permanent solution, as well as two flawed products that don't really work much. Meaning the incentive to develop something that does reliably work is huge; whoever cracks it first gets the whole market. If one of the companies or universities currently researching this stuff hit on something significant then the makers of finasteride and minoxidil can't do dick about it.

NO rich man goes bald.
    You defy common sense and knowledge in such a blatant way, one would say that you are just trolling for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by darkknight123 View Post
    My whole family have a full head of hair except my dad. He lost his hair at 34 35. So i think its gonna happen to me sooner or later.
    How is your grandfather from the side of your mother?

both grandfather, uncles have full have of hair. I am so stress because one day i afraid i would be bald like my dad. And i am not good looking with a shaved head

There are two cures for baldness.
    There are no cures because baldness is not something that requires a cure

Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    You defy common sense and knowledge in such a blatant way, one would say that you are just trolling for fun.
    You're obviously a complete moron then, scared of fin sides and too poor for a transplant. When a new hair growth technology or hair cloning comes out you'll still be screaming for a cure because you're too poor to afford the new technology or scared of the risks. I'm not trolling, you're just a $%#(*% idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaan View Post
    Those are not cures. Neither of those will do anything for someone with a NW5/6/7, which a cure should. Not to mention propecia is more of a drug to prevent hairloss.
    How is a transplant not a cure, and anyone now days has the opportunity to use an extremely wide variety of treatments, from RU, Dut, Fin, Minox, Stemox, Keto, Laser and topical estrogens. If you let yourself hit NW5 in 2017, yeah, that is a choice. Treatment is a cure, and Dut in particular will halt hairloss in 99% of users alone, without concurrent treatment.

Again, just because you're too poor for treatment and don't want to take on the risks doesn't mean there isn't a cure. You'll be saying the same idiotic garbage when a new treatment comes out because you're too poor to afford it. Idiocy.

C'mon guys this a forum about BALDING! I'd understand if we were discussing Trump vs Hillary or something but seriously we're discussing baldness.