+ Reply to Thread

Default FUE done with suction machine

I've been obsessing over my HT done in November 2016. I had the FUE done by a younger doctor but that's all he does. (meaning he doesn't do other procedures he focuses on hair) After listening to the radio show I've learned so much about the economics and the business side of HT industry. For example I had the smartgraft FUE, and Kobren and Tillman talk about how they market these machines and even bring in the techs for the Docs. After doing some digging I see that the company who created this machine is out of Philadelphia turns out so was the tech that extracted the grafts. Digging further this tech also worked for companies such as neograft.

I'm not saying my HT is going to be a failure but I was under the impression that this tech worked with this doc because he applied and the doc was impressed by his resume. But now it could be he was just assigned there. Again I don't know if its bad or good just makes me concerned. Do your research that way you can have peace of mind. My dumb ass doing all the research after the fact. Also this machine would count the grafts meaning every time the tech pushes down to extract the hand held device it would count it. I was supposed to have 2000 I noticed it said like 2300 after they finished. Now why in the hell would that be? Maybe it not getting a graft each time which would mean I have unnecessary holes in my head. LOL I laugh because of the ignorance I had and still have. I'm calling into the show I got to get their take on all of this.

It's all so difficult and hard. how are you doing right now?