+ Reply to Thread

Talking Examples of supportive women

I thought it would be nice if people could share how supportive women in their lives have helped them in their "coping process". This would help everyone to see what one can actually expect from women as well when dealing with hair loss.

So here is my story:

Met my current gf a few years ago. She is very beautiful and successfull and in her mid-twenties (we are the same age roughly).
    Back then, I had hair, but thinning in the crown and temple (so that people would comment on it.."are you going bald???"). My head, then and now, is shaped quite unusual (long like patrick stewart or like the maroon 5 singer and it has a noticeable ridge all the way from the back of my head and onto my forehead). People also commented on that in the past ("looks weird"; "donīt shave your head again!"). I am neither tall nor super muscular. Simply fit and have a nice face (not jason statham look..rather simply kind and balanced).
    So I told her right in the beginning that within 10 years I will most propably go bald. She said that she thinks she would be fine with it. Also, I stopped taking propecia when I realized that this might be the woman I will marry. I did this because I thought she should see in time what her future man might really look like BEFORE we would have kids etc. So my hair got thinner and thinner and she didnt say a single thing about it. Then, recently, I shaved it completely off and now I have a complete bald look - showing all of the unusual imperfections on my skull. Because despite all technologies, this might very wel be where I am heading and she should know.
    She simply doesnt care. She said that I still look good and that she got used to it withing hours. Then I showed her what can be achieved with hair transplants or modern day wigs and she was really surprised. She said that if thatīs something that would make me happy in the future, she would even help me raise the money for it, if I would help her raise the money for new boobs after pregnancies

Bottom line: There are great women out there for the baldest dudes with the weirdest head shapes, who are neither rich nor super muscular. And you should settle for nothing less! They might not drool over you when seeing you for the first time, but as soon as you open your mouth and they start to light up, thatīs when you know that you might have found such a lady.

If I will remember I will update this post in 10 years or so.