Ksl glasgow - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ksl glasgow

Default Ksl glasgow

If anyone is thinking about having a hair transplant, do yourself a favour and stay away from ksl. I went there just over a year ago for surgery and we agreed at the consultation that I should have 1800 to 2000 grafts which I agreed on. After surgery there didn't appear to be anywhere near that amount of grafts put in which put me on alert. After I started my laser ( which didn't help one bit either) I was assured many times by one of the staff that my hair would come good. 6 months on there were hairs coming through albeit very thin. 9 months on there wasn't much change but was told not to worry it will come good in a few months! After the 12 months not much had changed and by that time I knew there had been no we're near enough grafts put in. I decided to go to a few clinics in the uk (3) to see if they could tell me more about what had been done, all of the clinics confirmed what I'd thought all along that there wasn't 1800 - 2000 grats implanted, they couldn't tell exactly how many had been done but all gave me roughly the same amount of what they thought had been done ( 700-800 ). I no a few people who have also went with ksl and have the same troubles! This £5000 pay as you grow deal they advertise is a scam, unless you are on t.v or in papers you don't get treated the same! Stay away from this place folks it's disgusting .

Quote Originally Posted by Ssk View Post
    If anyone is thinking about having a hair transplant, do yourself a favour and stay away from ksl. I went there just over a year ago for surgery and we agreed at the consultation that I should have 1800 to 2000 grafts which I agreed on. After surgery there didn't appear to be anywhere near that amount of grafts put in which put me on alert. After I started my laser ( which didn't help one bit either) I was assured many times by one of the staff that my hair would come good. 6 months on there were hairs coming through albeit very thin. 9 months on there wasn't much change but was told not to worry it will come good in a few months! After the 12 months not much had changed and by that time I knew there had been no we're near enough grafts put in. I decided to go to a few clinics in the uk (3) to see if they could tell me more about what had been done, all of the clinics confirmed what I'd thought all along that there wasn't 1800 - 2000 grats implanted, they couldn't tell exactly how many had been done but all gave me roughly the same amount of what they thought had been done ( 700-800 ). I no a few people who have also went with ksl and have the same troubles! This £5000 pay as you grow deal they advertise is a scam, unless you are on t.v or in papers you don't get treated the same! Stay away from this place folks it's disgusting .
    Such BS man. Sorry to hear that. We put our trust and health in these peoples hands and unfortunately some of them are not honest. What's worse did they just throw you grafts away in the garbage or only take out 7-8 hundred? May I ask how long was the surgery that day? I had 2000 grafts and i was there 8am-5pm

Hi, how did your transplant go BARUBARY?, struggling to find good reviews on this clinic only a couple of bad ones. Also keen to find out who does the transplant as cant see the names of the surgeons etc? any advice would be appreciated!

I did not go to the clinic this person had mentioned above. I went to a clinic in here in dallas. To answer your question it has not gone very good. I'm at 19 weeks out from my surgery and my hair looks worse and not seeing any growth. So it's been a frustrating experience.

Hi Ssk, trying to do a bit of research into this company and there doesnt seem to be much about. Do they use the same surgeons? do you remember who done yours, was thinking of using this clinic but not too sure now? thanks

My grafts were thrown in the bin! they took far too many out and not enough in. My surgery took from about 11am to 7pm, 24 anesthetic injections, a receptionist placing the hairs....so unprofessional, what makes it worse the check up was done by their sales team and the same receptionist not a surgeon or the cowboy that did my hair. I would like to get all our stories together and take legal action against them

I agree with the above, sounds like my story. I am wanting to take further action as i have a list of their failings of what actually happened. Did the shampoo and conditioner they gave you following the transplant burn your skin? it made my skin blister on my neck as it ran down and i didn't wash off correctly. i still have some in the bottle incase i want to get it tested at a lab to see what it actually is. They kept telling me the same thing like, "your hair grows from font to back so the crown is last place to grow" didn't contact me for 6 month review or the 12 month review. Was also told after i complained that they would fix it for free if i wasn't happy as they "don't want bad press" I am thinking about going to the press about it. I have so many more stories about this horrendous experience that i could honestly write a book about it. the staff are either scammers or they are totally brainwashed.

I can confirm that everything Cowboy Hair Clinic and Ssk has said about this crowd is true. Absolutely diabolical. If they used my photo for their advertisement instead of Anthony Stokes I guarantee they'd never see any business again.

- It was clear very early on in the process that I knew more about the hair transplant procedure than their "consultants"(Sales team is more apt). But you know, in my head I'm telling myself, "relax, this guy isn't carrying out the procedure". I made attempts to meet the surgeon prior to surgery but the sales team would always make excuses as to why this was not possible.

- There was no science to how many grafts were extracted. The number was plucked from thin air before even determining the where the new hair line would be. From the second I looked in the mirror post op I could see that there weren't enough grafts to give a natural or full effect. I had looked at enough post op pics online and my fears have since been confirmed.

- The RECEPTIONIST inserted the grafts into the recipient area. Poorly I should add. Less than half of my grafts have taken.

I should never have went ahead with this procedure. But anyone who is on this forum is likely to understand. Against my better judgment I hoped for the best. All this procedure has achieved is giving me increased anxiety and self consciousness. I now need to source a legitimate hair transplant clinic to undo the horrific work KSL have done and hopefully get me a positive outcome out of this. Probably looking at spending a fortune and results will be limited as this terrible lot has wasted so much of my donor area.

Giving KSL my trust and my money was the worst mistake I ever made in my life !

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterMcGavin View Post
    I can confirm that everything Cowboy Hair Clinic and Ssk has said about this crowd is true. Absolutely diabolical. If they used my photo for their advertisement instead of Anthony Stokes I guarantee they'd never see any business again.

- It was clear very early on in the process that I knew more about the hair transplant procedure than their "consultants"(Sales team is more apt). But you know, in my head I'm telling myself, "relax, this guy isn't carrying out the procedure". I made attempts to meet the surgeon prior to surgery but the sales team would always make excuses as to why this was not possible.

- There was no science to how many grafts were extracted. The number was plucked from thin air before even determining the where the new hair line would be. From the second I looked in the mirror post op I could see that there weren't enough grafts to give a natural or full effect. I had looked at enough post op pics online and my fears have since been confirmed.

- The RECEPTIONIST inserted the grafts into the recipient area. Poorly I should add. Less than half of my grafts have taken.

I should never have went ahead with this procedure. But anyone who is on this forum is likely to understand. Against my better judgment I hoped for the best. All this procedure has achieved is giving me increased anxiety and self consciousness. I now need to source a legitimate hair transplant clinic to undo the horrific work KSL have done and hopefully get me a positive outcome out of this. Probably looking at spending a fortune and results will be limited as this terrible lot has wasted so much of my donor area.
    Mr Stokes was never done in this clinic , he and the other one they like to bring out were done in Istanbul as was owner --if you need proof where I can get it , as I was done at the same time , at half your cost.