Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lifeTechnicolor
    • Feb 2017

Hair Thinning

I have seborrheic dermatitis since a few years ago, but I can control it with sensinol and a ketoconazole. I had a nose surgery in January last year and I had some thyroid values out of scale(regular now),. in august /July I tried a new hair cutter and I had a huge seborrheic dermatitis crise. I went to a few doctors and one prescribed me cortisone creams a and only make it worse. Finally I went to other doctor and he said that I have hyper-sensibility on skin and he prescribed me anti-histaminic pills and I worked. But since there I notice that I have much less hair or more thin hair then before( i dont notice hair falling), but I can see in the front some new hairs groing , but in general it is still week. I have no bald people in family. I have 27 and I am male.

What do you think that is happening to me?
  • JeanlucBergman
    • Nov 2016

From that angle, looks 100% fine. Possibly just natural hair cycles if it looks slightly thinner than usual, but definitely no indication of baldness. That lighting looks harsh too, so it's definitely still very thick.

Comment

Working...