Help and suggestions needed. - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Help and suggestions needed.

Hey guys,
    After spending hours in Google I'm still very confused. I'm planning to undergo a hair transplant procedure but I'm not sure where.. I live in Europe (Bulgaria) and after researching I can see that the best offer is in Turkey - 2100EUR. I like this price, my mental limit price is 2500EUR tops. But I'm not sure I like going to Turkey. The place is a bit wild right now. Are they alternatives (close by) with the same nice prices and good quality ? Or Turkey is unbeatable ?
    Thank you very much for spending time reading this!

Regards
    PS: Sorry if this topic is already covered.

Need photos of your situation to know what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Amro View Post
    Turkey is among the most popular destination for hair transplantation since the quality of the result is satisfactory and the prices are affordable. I made my hair transplant with only 1900 euros with hotel and internal transportation. I really enjoyed the city too.
    You can check this clinic and if u fill their form online they will call you immediately and give you all the details https://mcanhealth.com/en/hair-transplant-turkey
    Don't listen to Amro he's a shill for this dodgy, pathetic company. They steal before and after pictures from Hasson and Young and pretend they did them.

Quote Originally Posted by Amro View Post
    owww i see personal hate for this company man!!!! you are lying, i didn't find any copied picture! Maybe they steal reviews then in trustpoilt and whatclinic!! maybe they steal videos reviews too with patients ? hahahaha. You are weird man
    You wouldn't because you're a paid shill, and I've reported you.

You literally have 7 posts, all of them shilling for this one company. I just pointed out that you're a paid shill for a company that steals before and afters from hasson and wong.

@ JeanlucBergman
    I apologize for the super late response. Been a busy RL
    Here are the photos (I hope longer hair is easier to work with): https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...TA?usp=sharing My hair is a bit thin so I'm afraid I will need lot's of hairs, or maybe I'm wrong .. not sure.
    Thank you again for spending time on helping me!
    @Amro
    Turkey is a last resort. I know they are the best (and closest to me) but I'm looking for alternatives. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by amisima View Post
    @ JeanlucBergman
    I apologize for the super late response. Been a busy RL
    Here are the photos (I hope longer hair is easier to work with): https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...TA?usp=sharing My hair is a bit thin so I'm afraid I will need lot's of hairs, or maybe I'm wrong .. not sure.
    Thank you again for spending time on helping me!
    @Amro
    Turkey is a last resort. I know they are the best (and closest to me) but I'm looking for alternatives. Thanks.
    I would say Turkey is your best bet, but an IAHRS surgeon like Civas or Erdogan would be ideal. You have advanced balding however, now way in hell are you going to get away with a procedure that is 2500 Euros. Either you go to a cheap low end Turkish clinic which is a big gamble and in my opinion not worth the risk, or you spend 12000 Euros on a decent procedure with a doctor like Erdogan. Even with a low end clinic your'e looking at 3000 euros.

You won't get away with 2500 Euros for a good clinic though, you're dreaming plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by amisima;246747Here are the photos (I hope longer hair is easier to work with): [url
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6B7b5iGDMXwWlRKYUYwcXpGRTA?usp=sharing[/url] My hair is a bit thin so I'm afraid I will need lot's of hairs, or maybe I'm wrong .. not sure..
    IMO you will need a lot . If you can live with what you have don't even bother going for a HT

@JeanlucBergman
    Interesting. I saw many options in Turkey and even Amsterdam for 2100EUR and they offer 8000 hairs. For what I've researched it's not really a medical procedure but a cosmetic one. At least the FUE. People say that the transplant is done by a technician not the doctor. The "cheap low end" clinics have many customers which means lot's of experience. I've read quite a lot of success stories for 2100EUR. What makes good clinic and what bad? Why should I give x10 the money for a procedure that can be done by just a technician ? This is not a complex surgery after all ? This is what I can't get. The price difference is just huge. Thanks.

@Dave52
    I was about to live with this, but than I saw the 2100EUR options. Sadly my head turns out to be less than pretty when shaved (moles, scars, crooked shape). I'm still young and single so ..

A clinic that charges $2100 for 4000ish grafts (about 8000 hairs) has no incentive to do a good job. They might put a trainee on who doesn't do the incisions deep enough and none of the hairs will grow, they could be at the wrong angles, they can over harvest a small area and leave the back not homogeneous anymore. 75% of the results at cheap clinics will be ok, but there are a LOT of botched results where you will end up looking like a freak. It is a simple procedure in steps, but it takes a substantial amount of skill and effort to do a good job. For 2100 euros they don't really care if they do a good job or not or putting in effort.

You're playing Russian Roulette with a cheap technician based surgery from a clinic without any certification. If I were you I'd save the 12500 euros and do it properly.