+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Default Hair loss solution by surgical hair transplant

It is critical to choose an appropriate physician to perform your hair transplant surgery. All of the today’s advanced techniques of hair transplant have to be performed by highly qualified and skilled physicians with a comprehensive experience in hair transplantation. A good doctor will do a great job, but if you will fall into the hands of a bad practitioner, you will have to treat your “successful surgery” consequences till the end of your days.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    Actually I have thought about it and... A guy who is bald is still less likely to be picked than the guy with hair.

You are thinking about the GOOD looking guy without hair and the bad looking guy with hair.

Take the same guy.

In once instance you take away all his hair or some of it whatever you want.

In the next you rather make him fat or slightly fat, whatever.

The bald dude is still way less attractive than the fat guy. Truth of the matter is there is a lot more room for a belly than there is for a receding hair line. I feel this is very true.

Sure if you have a total fatass he won't get far. But you know, baldness is still much less attractive than just "being out of shape".

And for what it's worth I am in extremely good shape...at least I think so.
    I look good bald! No wish to get hair!

I dont think gaining a bunch of muscles is good for you regardless of your percent body fat or how good some people think it looks. Carrying more weight regardless of what its made of is not a good thing in my opinion much better to focus cardio and be skinny looking like say girls do.
    Anyways its stupid pointing out good looking bald guys because there are some I mean there are never 100 percent rules to this kind of stuff some girls prefer bald guys. In general the majority though hair is better why else would we all be here talking about it if it didnt matter at all?

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    I dont think gaining a bunch of muscles is good for you regardless of your percent body fat or how good some people think it looks. Carrying more weight regardless of what its made of is not a good thing in my opinion much better to focus cardio and be skinny looking like say girls do.
    Anyways its stupid pointing out good looking bald guys because there are some I mean there are never 100 percent rules to this kind of stuff some girls prefer bald guys. In general the majority though hair is better why else would we all be here talking about it if it didnt matter at all?
    I used to bulk up but I found it to be unhealthy cause i had to do more cardio or i always felt out of breath when i excercise. I felt healthier when i slimmed down and just weight lifted for health reasons

You can still be attractive to females when you go bald, and pull quite a bit. That's a fact. Attracting ladies is not about being cute, it's just a part of the puzzle like being tall to be a good baskeball player. At a lower lever a smaller guy with athletic ability skills and drive will be better on the court any day of the week than a slow uncoordinated lanky guy. If you are a perfectionnist and want to shoot for the stars sure it's better to be over 6'8 to play in the NBA or to be a beautiful man to pull like a machine.

But you will never be beautiful again, and even if looks are only a part of the attraction formula, looking in the mirror to see your ugly reflection is heartbreaking. Sure some ladies don't mind a bald guy just like some of us don't mind a chubby chick and some girls will be turned off just like a minority of us will be turned off by a girl with small boobs.

But no longer feeling beautiful and never being able to admire your own reflection or to be happy about your pictures is a real trauma.

I chose to give up propecia. I feel like my propecia dillemma was the perfect representation of the battle between my masculine side(wanting to **** and enjoy sex, not giving a **** about my looks) and my feminine side(loving my own reflection, wanting to be considered beautiful, being able to style my appearance)

I recently chose to give up. My masculine side won. But it still hurts.

There are excellent reasons to let go. But please, don't give us this bullshit about being a chrome dome making you more beautiful just because you can go to the gym and get a fake tan. There are many of those guys with this type of appearance in clubs and they look like creepy steroid heads. It's such a cliché, they often have those ridiculous tribal tatoos which are the male equivalent of a tramp stamp. I am really fit, but I'm not the Vin Diesel wannabe type, I'd rather wear a hat. Oh and newsflash: Vin Diesel is incredibly ugly. Statham is a really good looking guy but with hair he'd be incredibly stunning.

You can also go to the gym with a lush haid of hair and of course being muscular is better. But having no hair= being ugly.

Lol @ the people whinging that they hate going to the gym, so there's "no point". Rofl, barely anyone likes going to the gym but you do it anyway. It's called disciplining yourself. I only read the first page of this thread and it's ****ing depressing at how weak some people are. Frankly I think these people will have an excuse for everything, if it wasn't for HL it would be something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Benzzro View Post
    Lol @ the people whinging that they hate going to the gym, so there's "no point". Rofl, barely anyone likes going to the gym but you do it anyway. It's called disciplining yourself. I only read the first page of this thread and it's ****ing depressing at how weak some people are. Frankly I think these people will have an excuse for everything, if it wasn't for HL it would be something else.
    I love the gym, been in the Iron game since my teens, even competed in olympic weightlifting. This has nothing to do with hair loss or compensating for whatever physical flaw I just love the Iron.

But if your only motivation whe you squat heavy for many sets is to compensate for your lack of temples it sure will feel like a chore.

I love lifting, but my deadlift numbers will do nothing to compensate for my balding head. Sure I look better thanks to lifting! But as I said this side effect of my passion for weights does very very little to offset the MPB-induced uglyness. I just lift because it is great for the mind and I enjoy exercise!