+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: RU58841 Warning

Quote Originally Posted by medicalknowhow View Post
    Hi brazil123; hope you are doing ok -- My "friend's rat" accidentally ingested a small amount of RU but didn't think anything of it, due to the short half-life (this was a silly conclusion as once it reaches "all associated" receptors on a systemic level, nobody has data on how fast the damage is done to heart tissue and how severe it is) he was also using 1ml per day at 5% concentration for 2 years... Within a few days of the accident, his blood pressure went into the hypertensive zone and never recovered. Heart palpitations made sleep extremely difficult from that day on into perpetuity. He didn't realise it was due to the accident until having a "lightbulb" moment a week after he was not able to sleep, and had a dental surgery appointment where they informed him his blood pressure was way above his usual (he was always 117-124/78 before this, every time, like clockwork and 138-147/94 from then on after) There was no resolution and the damage appears to be permanent. He was in perfect health with mandatory physicals every 12 months due to occupation, right up unto the accident. His resting heart rate immediately changed from 52 to 60 and stayed at that new level. Did your heart condition continue for the past few months? I'm assuming yes, as the last person I discussed the case with has had heart palpitations for the 6 months following cessation of the RU and no sign of improvement, they merely grew accustomed to their palpitations. People don't believe it can do this because they're uninformed. Heart palpitations are well reported at varying doses, and now the cases where seemingly permanent damage occurs have been made apparent.
    Hi, how is your friends rat now? Asking fir a friend with the same symptoms. Thanks

Hi there,

how are your symptoms now?

jeepers, hope you are doing alright.

Still struggling tbh. Been nearly 2 months all in all and no progress sadly. Hoping that others can chime in and let me know how lomg it took them to recover mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Helpneeded View Post
    Hi guys,

After taking Ru 3 times I seem to be experiencing cheat pains/discomfort, shortness or breath, fatigue and sternum/back aches. Symptoms seem to come and go. I rush to hospital twice on the weekend and did an EGC, ECHO, xray and blood test all pass all test. I have no history of anxiety or stress or hypochondriac nature …or any family history of heart problems … I also visited a cardiologist and he couldn't find anything... which seems to be a theme with other customer who've taken RU. I want to ensure I don't cause any long term heart problems, so I'm writing to here to ask and warn people who have been on or thinking about taking RU : (….

HELP---I really do need help here, can any one who has taken RU advise or someone in the medical field familiar with Androgen blockers advise how I can remedy the side effects asap as I don't want any long term health issues.
    How are you now? Have the sides gone and if so, how long did it take? Thanks

Default Use K&B solution not PG

Quote Originally Posted by brazil123 View Post
    Hello “helpneeded”! Did you find and solution? I would like to know if there’s any news on your case, because i have been experiencing some chest discomfort and also hypertension. Please contact me and lets help each other. I can send you my e-mail if you want to
    It’s the Propylene Glycol (PG) causing the chest discomfort/lung issues.. Switch to the K&B solution