+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: RU58841 Warning

Quote Originally Posted by blasteryui View Post
    This isn't true. The studies done on monkeys were with .5 1, 3 5 solutions. Only 3 and 5 showed significant hair growth. 05 had little to no affect same with 1.
    Like you said, the researches were done on monkeys. Humans react to drugs differently from animals. We may respond better at lower dose. There are in fact ppl who performed well at 2%. But I'm never gonna risk it again. 46 days after cessation, my libido has returned, sexual function back to normal. But I still have hypertension, headache and dizziness. I'm definitely getting better compared to last month. But like other users who experienced sides, the recovery is slow. Damn slow.. The cons outweighs the pros.This drug is a killer. Don't do it.

Hi pixie..i too have had nasty sides from RU chest pains , heart palpitations, dizziness etc. Wished i never touched this stuff..how much omeprazole are you taking a day ? And how long for ? .. i too am taking this i feel its helped alot but am not surd how long to take this product im taking 30mg a day currently

Hi medical know how
    I used RU for only 4 days but now have high blood pressure and heart palpitations..you sound like you have some experience on this compound compared to other's on here ...is there anything can be done? Its been 2 months and symptoms still there maybe slighty less ..if you had the symptoms what would you do ??
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated...thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Baldyspen View Post
    Hi medical know how
    I used RU for only 4 days but now have high blood pressure and heart palpitations..you sound like you have some experience on this compound compared to other's on here ...is there anything can be done? Its been 2 months and symptoms still there maybe slighty less ..if you had the symptoms what would you do ??
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated...thanks
    Originally, my BP was 158/91. That persisted for almost 3 months following cessation of RU58841. Nothing could be done to bring down my BP and I was put on BP medication with adverse side effects. Eventually I chanced upon Hibiscus tea and Hawthorn . I've been taking them for a month and my BP is down to 140+/90+. When I am less tensed up, it may even go down to 130+/80+. Go search on Hibiscus tea and Hawthorn, take them like a tea 3 times a day. I believe that will help to bring down your BP and heart palpitation. My heart rate was reduced significantly after a month of drinking Hibiscus and Hawthorn Tea.

Hope this helps.

Hi junrichiro andy
    Thanks really appreciate that ill get on it straight away..

Quote Originally Posted by Baldyspen View Post
    Hi junrichiro andy
    Thanks really appreciate that ill get on it straight away..
    My pleasure, it's an honour to help those people who are suffering from the side effects of such an evil compound. No one should ever touch this. Go spread my remedy and help more people. Those who are keen could pm me so we could talk.

I'm on RU58841 and I so not have any sides. I have to admin, when I was using a lower TRT dosage (100 mg / pw), I would get the heart palpitations now and then, but since i upped my TRT dosage to 180 mg, I do not have any sides, beside a drop in libido. But it's good to know the warnings, thanks

Hi stefkampen
    Interesting to know this .. it seams to me that a lot of guys who get sides on RU are natural and do not take peds or are on trt .. more plate more dates rates RU very highly but again not natural..i had bad sides after only 4 day's of use and am natural starting to wonder if i get on trt will my symptoms go ????? ..i have hypertension from RU ...maybe trt is the answer

Etizolam for sale has created a good market if compared to any other components of the same class and has been broadly used in clinical trials. So, Etizolam is the most used and the most effective medication for treating anxiety disorder. Etizolam helps to keep you away from anxiety.

As to side effects of ru i used it on and off for many years with no problems i have had some with minoxidil but not serious there are some doctors out there prescribing oral minoxidil in low doses for woman 1mg a day and men 2.5 to 5mg a day some say they have reported side effects with heart palpitations but there is a Australian Doctor that has over 1000 patients on oral minoxidil for hair loss and with no problems and three times more effective than topical.