+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RU58841 Warning

Hi junichiro andy
    Just want to say thanks for the tip about the hibiscus and Hawthorne tea ... been on this everyday for around a month now and just took a BP reading yesterday of 127/74 pulse rate 82 .. which for me is a massive improvement in a short time ..also want to add that im also now taking a cold pressed organic CBD oil at 40mg a day and garlic supplement every day too ..if i find any other good supplements ill be in touch ..cheers buddy

I just want to reply to these observed people that say ru gives them all sorts of problems what rubbish that is only 4 days of use por one day of a topical that in trials was as good as topical flutamide if not better and was non systemic now i am old school and remember talking on hairsite hair loss talk with the now sadly gone Byn Shelton who told the truth and he said ru was the mother of all anti androgens but was not systemic and as i have used it on and of for many years not one problem with my own mix up to 8% and ready made.
    Now there was scare stories back in the 90s before finasteride was even reg in uk or us for hair loss and i heard that it will destroy your kidneys and liver and men were taking it off label with no problems although as it was oral it may have some sides in many that is why a topical drug is better.
    In the 1980s due to oral minoxidil causing hair growth all over the body and again before it was in lotion form men were again crushing up the pills and making there own with some success, there is now doctors using the oral minoxidil in woman 1mg a day and in men 2.5mg-5mg which as said may cause some side affects in some but as the drug in blood lowering is over 40mgs or more these doses are tiny my doctor has supplied me now with oral minox 5mgs and there weeks before my blood pressure was read every day twice and i was on the higher side anyway two weeks into using 5mg a day which i will lower to 2.5mg when or if i get good regrowth after being on it at 6 months.
    Doctors at salford nhs have done some trials on oral minox and also an Australian doctor had over a 1000 patients on the oral with no side effects there will be some as in any drug or even natural products oral can cause even death as many have not been tested in some doses people take minoxidil oral is two to three times better than oral and like me who got bad scalp with using it i am a lot happier and no side effects at present.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    I just want to reply to these observed people that say ru gives them all sorts of problems what rubbish that is only 4 days of use por one day of a topical that in trials was as good as topical flutamide if not better and was non systemic now i am old school and remember talking on hairsite hair loss talk with the now sadly gone Byn Shelton who told the truth and he said ru was the mother of all anti androgens but was not systemic and as i have used it on and of for many years not one problem with my own mix up to 8% and ready made.
    Now there was scare stories back in the 90s before finasteride was even reg in uk or us for hair loss and i heard that it will destroy your kidneys and liver and men were taking it off label with no problems although as it was oral it may have some sides in many that is why a topical drug is better.
    In the 1980s due to oral minoxidil causing hair growth all over the body and again before it was in lotion form men were again crushing up the pills and making there own with some success, there is now doctors using the oral minoxidil in woman 1mg a day and in men 2.5mg-5mg which as said may cause some side affects in some but as the drug in blood lowering is over 40mgs or more these doses are tiny my doctor has supplied me now with oral minox 5mgs and there weeks before my blood pressure was read every day twice and i was on the higher side anyway two weeks into using 5mg a day which i will lower to 2.5mg when or if i get good regrowth after being on it at 6 months.
    Doctors at salford nhs have done some trials on oral minox and also an Australian doctor had over a 1000 patients on the oral with no side effects there will be some as in any drug or even natural products oral can cause even death as many have not been tested in some doses people take minoxidil oral is two to three times better than oral and like me who got bad scalp with using it i am a lot happier and no side effects at present.
    Hi ..surprised that someone with a high post count and like you said been around thinks that peolpe are talking rubbish about sides with RU ..
    If you think im making this up your very wrong .. belive me i have much better things to do than go on hairloss forums pretending i had a bad reaction to RU

Not worth wasting time you will not get any side effects from ru58841 at a 5% topical as in the trials it was stated it is not systemic in its actions.

If you guys are worried you can try topical Fluridil which degrades in water so you have to use when scalp is dry and not wash off some info for you Fluridil, a novel topical antiandrogen, suppresses the human androgen receptor. While highly hydrophobic and hydrolytically degradable, it is systemically nonresorbable. In animals, fluridil demonstrated high local and general tolerance.

Objective: To evaluate the safety and efficacy of a topical anti- androgen, fluridil, in male androgenetic alopecia.

Methods: In 20 men, for 21 days, occlusive forearm patches with 2, 4, and 6% fluridil, isopropanol, and/or vaseline were applied. In 43 men with androgenetic alopecia (AGA), Norwood grade II-Va, 2% fluridil was evaluated in a double-blind, placebo-controlled study after 3 months clinically by phototrichograms, hematology, and blood chemistry including analysis for fluridil, and at 9 months by phototrichograms.

Results: Neither fluridil nor isopropanol showed sensitization/irritation potential, unlike vaseline. In all AGA subjects, baseline anagen/telogen counts were equal. After 3 months, the average anagen percentage did not change in placebo subjects, but increased in fluridil subjects from 76% to 85%, and at 9 months to 87%. In former placebo subjects, fluridil increased the anagen percentage after 6 months from 76% to 85%. Sexual functions, libido, hematology, and blood chemistry values were normal throughout, except that at 3 months, in the spring, serum testosterone increased within the normal range equally in placebo and fluridil groups. No fluridil or its decomposition product, BP-34, was detectable in the serum at 0, 3, or 90 days.

Conclusion: Topical fluridil is nonirritating, nonsensitizing, nonresorbable, devoid of systemic activity, and anagen promoting after daily use in most AGA males.

Some of these posts have me scared, but from what I understand, all the problems people are reporting were due to taking it internally? Can anyone confirm this?
    I was looking at trying it topically, I have lost alot of my hair since i was 18, and now in my mid 30's. I have no idea if it will give any results, but im keen to try it.

Default It's my pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Baldyspen View Post
    Hi junichiro andy
    Just want to say thanks for the tip about the hibiscus and Hawthorne tea ... been on this everyday for around a month now and just took a BP reading yesterday of 127/74 pulse rate 82 .. which for me is a massive improvement in a short time ..also want to add that im also now taking a cold pressed organic CBD oil at 40mg a day and garlic supplement every day too ..if i find any other good supplements ill be in touch ..cheers buddy
    :hi Baldyspen, thanks for calling out. I am happy that hawthorn and hibiscus tea work well for you. It has worked very well for me too. My BP is usually maintained at 130+/80+. At times it could even go down to 120+/70+. Hibiscus and hawthorn are god send. Do help others who are suffering from ru58841 with this remedy. Besides BP, this remedy is also very good for lowering heart rate. My heart rate used to be 70s to 80s per min. Now it averages 60s per min. Another indicator that this tea could counter ru58841. God bless you buddy

Look guys there are people that have genuine side affects from Minoxidil and Finasteride the latter i get some so a topical like Ru starting low dose say 2% is better for me although i have used 5% i got more sides with finasteride but very low so it is a matter of choice and totally up to you.
    Now i am also on other thins for my health and these said to be safe but come with side affects and as said i would be happy to use topical progesterone which i have done that was infused with minoxidil i have tried topical spironolactone as well most of these are off label in uk and so is RU and Eucapil antiandrogen but they for me are worth trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Junichiro Andy View Post
    Hi pixie, my name is Andy from Singapore. I am surprised when I read your post. I had very similar experience as you. I bought ru58841 on 22nd September. Been using it for about 2 weeks. Then last night on 5th October, while I was about to have sex with my wife, my dick went numb. The usual feeling of arousal was gone. I attempted to achieve an erection and it would go limp before I could penetrate. This happened a few times last night, causing lots of unhappiness between me and my wife. Besides, I've been having headache plus dizziness for the past few days. Like you, I was also diagnosed with hypertension last week - 2nd October. Doctor was surprised as my blood pressure has been normal all along. The latest blood pressure taken was in June this year and it was below 130. I'm a fire fighter, age 36, and I have been healthy all along. After using 5% ru58841, things had been pretty bad. The first side effects I had was some breathing problems. It's like someone pushed me into a low oxygen chamber. There was no chest pain but the feeling of chest discomfort couldn't be ignored. Compared to side effects from finasteride, ru58841 is on another level. Hope we can be friends and hope we can talk and share our experiences soon
    Hi Andy,

It is reassuring to find someone else who is having the exact same symptoms as myself. After a couple of weeks of using RU, and one application where I likely applied too much, I am experiencing higher blood pressure, fast and irregular heartbeat, and random bouts of dizziness throughout the day. These symptoms naturally have me worried, and I am hoping for them to dissipate soon. It has been 5 days since I ceased my usage.

During my last application, I applied the solution and with 5-10 minutes felt my heart rate climb up to 150 bpm alongside an extreme bout of dizziness. I thought I was dying. I immediately had a shower in an attempt to rid my hair of any remaining RU.

The symptoms seem to come and go, although the elevated heart rate and high blood pressure are seemingly persistent.

It would be great to connect so we can talk further about our experiences.

The Systems you describe is what Minoxidil side effects are not an antiandrogen.