RU58841 Warning - Page 3 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: RU58841 Warning

Quote Originally Posted by medicalknowhow View Post
    That's a fair point; I wasn't aware there were similar reports. These topical substances that are touted online as to not go systemic, clearly go systemic in at least some users, with literal physical evidence, the least of which is libido alteration. Take care in any case. Cheers
    Many thanks i do not like any of the hair loss drugs but some become so desperate depressed that they will try anything that they read about with some hope of saving or regrowing there hair i still do myself and after many years of trying natural and the topical drugs there is still no miracle out there.
    Not sure if the new BIOSCALIN Attivatore Capillare iSFRP-1 - Hair loss treatment that you apply i think once a week is any good this italian company also has a natural men's energy topical that you use every other day as well, although after the Trinov let down i am not sure if its worth spending money on this product although once a week sounds good if it works that is.

Hi, I'm a user from *** who also used RU and got chest pains, breathing problems and high BP. At first I had NO IDEA what was happening to me until I saw a post over there from a user with my same symptoms. I stopped immediately, and later saw this thread, and now I feel validated in my actions. During the peak of my symptoms, I was afraid I was going to die. I never wanted to be alone and I was afraid I would stop breathing in my sleep.

-chest/back pains (sharp and extended to both arms at its worst)
    -bad breathing (felt like I couldn't breathe in a good full breath.)
    -weird flavors in mouth (sweet, bitter, metallic)
    -high BP
    -night sweats
    -cold hands and feet
    -weakness, especially shoulders
    -acid reflux

My sides persisted for MONTHS after I stopped, but they've been very slowly getting better. My chest pains have receded greatly, and most of my breaths are satisfactory now. Still get strange tastes in my mouth, but they aren't as severe either. Don't have any of the other symptoms anymore besides high BP.... IT DOES GET BETTER. My doctor prescribed me omeprazole, which I feel has contributed to my recovery. I'm also an otherwise healthy man in his 20's. I exercise a lot and eat reasonably well.

Oh and I almost forgot the most important part of this post:

My girlfriend caught the same breathing symptom

She was probably exposed to it because we share a bed. I noticed she was occasionally gasping for a breath the same way I would, and asked her about it. She described the exact sensations I felt. I don't know if she shared any of the other symptoms, but she recovered quickly. We did not have covid. I tested at the height of my symptoms.

While it's HIGHLY effective against hair loss: RU is a dangerous drug that can kill not only yourself, but the people around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
    Hi, I'm a user from *** who also used RU and got chest pains, breathing problems and high BP. At first I had NO IDEA what was happening to me until I saw a post over there from a user with my same symptoms. I stopped immediately, and later saw this thread, and now I feel validated in my actions. During the peak of my symptoms, I was afraid I was going to die. I never wanted to be alone and I was afraid I would stop breathing in my sleep.

-high BP
    -night sweats
    -cold hands and feet
    -acid reflux

My sides persisted for MONTHS after I stopped, but they've been very slowly getting better. My chest pains have receded greatly, and most of my breaths are satisfactory now. Still get strange tastes in my mouth, but they aren't as severe either. Don't have any of the other symptoms anymore besides high BP.... IT DOES GET BETTER. My doctor prescribed me omeprazole, which I feel has contributed to my recovery. I'm also an otherwise healthy man in his 20's. I exercise a lot and eat reasonably well.

She was probably exposed to it because we share a bed. I noticed she was occasionally gasping for a breath the same way I would, and asked her about it. She described the exact sensations I felt. I don't know if she shared any of the other symptoms, but she recovered quickly. We did not have covid. I tested at the height of my symptoms.

While it's HIGHLY effective against hair loss: RU is a dangerous drug that can kill not only yourself, but the people around you.
    I hade these exact same symptoms and tested negative for Covid 3 times, all negative.

Turns out that my entire direct family tested positive and I was a false negative.

Anti-androgen will not give you a metallic taste on your mouth. Chest pain/pressure has been reported. Trouble breathing as well but the half life of the drug is extremely short.

What type of Covid testing did you have (PCR or Antibody?)

What dosage of Ru did you use ? which vehicle? Any dermarolling?

If your girlfriend was somehow exposed to RU how come she recovered immediately and you did not? she actually ingested it.

I am not an advocate for RU but it sure sounds like Covid to me. I am still recovering breathing wise 6 months later.

Hi pixie, my name is Andy from Singapore. I am surprised when I read your post. I had very similar experience as you. I bought ru58841 on 22nd September. Been using it for about 2 weeks. Then last night on 5th October, while I was about to have sex with my wife, my dick went numb. The usual feeling of arousal was gone. I attempted to achieve an erection and it would go limp before I could penetrate. This happened a few times last night, causing lots of unhappiness between me and my wife. Besides, I've been having headache plus dizziness for the past few days. Like you, I was also diagnosed with hypertension last week - 2nd October. Doctor was surprised as my blood pressure has been normal all along. The latest blood pressure taken was in June this year and it was below 130. I'm a fire fighter, age 36, and I have been healthy all along. After using 5% ru58841, things had been pretty bad. The first side effects I had was some breathing problems. It's like someone pushed me into a low oxygen chamber. There was no chest pain but the feeling of chest discomfort couldn't be ignored. Compared to side effects from finasteride, ru58841 is on another level. Hope we can be friends and hope we can talk and share our experiences soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post

-high BP
    -night sweats
    -cold hands and feet
    -acid reflux

I signed up just to say, most of these "users" who have 'experienced' bad sides on RU all seen to have single digit posts. Searching around on other forums I dont see these posts. Id love to see the I.P addresses of these users. Why they would fear monger RU is beyond my knowledge, and maybe these stories are true. Just seems odd to me that this forum has way more accounts of people with the exact same negative sides compared to other forums. They also seem to not be native English speakers.

I believe those users with negative experiences need not flood the forum to get their messages across. Like me, they must be all Frank and straightforward people. We just shared our honest opinion and stuffs. I've read thru numerous forums and negative experiences are numerous. Things like gyno, libido drop and stuffs are common in the posts. I would really hope you can stay away from ru58841 and seek other alternatives if possible. This stuff is toxic. I'm a trained fire fighter with HazMat ( hazardous material) background. I've learnt things such as 'bio accumulation'. Even if ru58841 doesn't give u immediate side effects, its long term accumulation is still there to do the kill. Lowering the dose may help you dodge the side effects but who knows? Years down the road you may end up with a nasty condition that could potentially kill you. I am not a person who react negatively to drugs. Even finasteride took 7 years to show its first side effects on me( erectile dysfunction and watery semen). Finasteride side effects are gradual and mild to say the least. All the best to you buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Junichiro Andy View Post
    I believe those users with negative experiences need not flood the forum to get their messages across. Like me, they must be all Frank and straightforward people. We just shared our honest opinion and stuffs. I've read thru numerous forums and negative experiences are numerous. Things like gyno, libido drop and stuffs are common in the posts. I would really hope you can stay away from ru58841 and seek other alternatives if possible. This stuff is toxic. I'm a trained fire fighter with HazMat ( hazardous material) background. I've learnt things such as 'bio accumulation'. Even if ru58841 doesn't give u immediate side effects, its long term accumulation is still there to do the kill. Lowering the dose may help you dodge the side effects but who knows? Years down the road you may end up with a nasty condition that could potentially kill you. I am not a person who react negatively to drugs. Even finasteride took 7 years to show its first side effects on me( erectile dysfunction and watery semen). Finasteride side effects are gradual and mild to say the least. All the best to you buddy
    Thanks. RU is something I looked into but the cost to me is not worth it. Unfortunately my hair loss has caused me severe depression and I flirt with suicidal thoughts, though I dont have it in me to do. I tried Fin when i was 20 (11 years ago) and got limp dick after 2 pills. Im gonna try and use minoxidil with dernaroller as some people on youtube seem to have good results.

Also, check out More Plates More Dates on youtube. He has alot of information on hair loss treatments and backs it up with science. His thoughts on RU seem to be it its highly unlikely to cause the sides you have described. However, I hope you recover regardless. Good Luck

Hi buddy, thanks for heeding my advice. I have another advice for you. You can add finasteride powder to your minoxidil. I've been using minoxidil with finasteride powder for the past 14 months with good results. It's very cheap to get 98% finasteride powder from China. The dose is about 300mg of finasteride powder in 60ml of minoxidil. For better absorption, you can try adding 1g of azelaic acid. I've never got sides with this concoction. Hope it helps.

Hi buddy, Derek claimed that ru58841 is unlikely to cause sides. That's only partially true. That guy is on buckets of steroids. His androgen level is way beyond normal men. I've also realised that ru58841 is usually used by men who take steroids and gym hard. This stuff is to help them maintain their hair while on gears. Normal men who don't take gears should never use 50mg. I believe 25mg could also do damages to some men. If you really want to take ru58841 for whatever reasons, I suggest you to just use 1g of ru in a 60 ml vehicle. A normal man tolerance level for ru58841 is way below those on juice. And I need to remind you about bio accumulation again. Lower dose doesn't always mean safer. If you are exposed to a certain compound at a very low level for a prolonged period, you could possibly accumulate high level of it without knowing. When the level is high enough, it could be carcinogenic / mutagenic, who knows? Ru58841 works well for hair loss and I don't doubt that. But the fact it is scrapped off speaks volume about its safety. Take care buddy