RU58841 Warning - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: RU58841 Warning

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by telogen View Post
    I've been doing RU continuously for almost 3 years. Majority high dosages 100mg+.
    I've only experienced drop in libido and weaker ejeculation, which is expected when blocking your DHT. Heart failure and lung scarring sounds like pure scaremongering from guys too afraid of using the drug.
    You're a moron. I dissected cadavers for six years at a research institute in Sydney just to give you an idea. "Guys too afraid of using the drug" -- please don't breed. RU is one of the most dangerous drugs in its class, hence it was immediately banned, because having it in a household setting where children could put their hands in their mouth after touching "daddies head" would have entirely unknown consequences. Even when symptoms are silent or "only libido" it is still blocking the respiration of cells. You clearly have no idea how cardiomyocytes work or what they are, so please, punch yourself in the face. Yes, RU directly causes "most likely" irreversible heart damage for which there is no treatment, because it is not mechanical ischemia. Once you alter the function of the heart at a chemical level in such an acute fashion with such a strong compound, there is no mechanism for it to "bounce back". You can take RU at 50mg per day for years and not know you're killing heart cells and altering ventricular function, or you can have a genetic expression that hides the damage you've done. For saying what you said, you are a waste of space and you know bugger all about human physiology. Kindly go F yourself.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Hi guys i remember in the 90s before finasteride became available a mens hair magazine editor said that finasteride was so dangerous as men were using it off label and after many years many men have been using minoxidil and getting side affects as we know it was a blood pressure drug made from rats urine, now ru was tested on humans but did not come to market but it was tested alongside topical flutamide that was systemic unless he sintov gel was used and ru was said to be non systemic and safe in topical form i have used it with no problems but i think the the problem is lack of available tested product as we do not know what is in a premade or the powder although its supposed to be 99% pure but that is still not proof to me.
    I think it was more about finance and that finasteride came onto the market it was tested on humans and it was not safety why it did not come to market as the french company got taken over and i think another pharma company has it now.As a non steroidal drug its safe but any drug could cause side affects i ingested as said i myself am not using it now but would still use in the future until a new topical antiandrogen becomes available by the way i think some complained that eucapil caused them side affects we know that finasteride does orally in some.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi guys i remember in the 90s before finasteride became available a mens hair magazine editor said that finasteride was so dangerous as men were using it off label and after many years many men have been using minoxidil and getting side affects as we know it was a blood pressure drug made from rats urine, now ru was tested on humans but did not come to market but it was tested alongside topical flutamide that was systemic unless he sintov gel was used and ru was said to be non systemic and safe in topical form i have used it with no problems but i think the the problem is lack of available tested product as we do not know what is in a premade or the powder although its supposed to be 99% pure but that is still not proof to me.
    I think it was more about finance and that finasteride came onto the market it was tested on humans and it was not safety why it did not come to market as the french company got taken over and i think another pharma company has it now.As a non steroidal drug its safe but any drug could cause side affects i ingested as said i myself am not using it now but would still use in the future until a new topical antiandrogen becomes available by the way i think some complained that eucapil caused them side affects we know that finasteride does orally in some.
    The two Human trials were almost 20 years ago. There is a reason it is not intended for Human use. Find someone online unlucky enough to have the sudden onset chest pains and high blood pressure/palpitations and then send them a message months later -- you will find that "zero" of them ever recovered. I have asked users over one year past their cessation date and they are unchanged and merely "learned to live with it" so the palpations become "the new normal". Doctors have no course of action for this undocumented and unresearched chemical castration of the heart tissue via receptor blockage. Reality is tough. It looks safe on paper, to idiots. To people who aren't idiots, it looks like a gamble, at best, where you won't know if your heart will bug out or not until you try, while morons write "but I've been using it for 3 years and only my pee pee doesn't work, my heart is fine".

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    These drugs are for research purposes and you use at your own risk i have as sad used ru and also tried spiro topical but finasteride used to be unlicensed in uk for hair loss but i was using it as proscar many years before it was released the only reason that ru failed to come onto the market was not due to safety but the huge costs involved and a takeover of the french pharma and when finasteride came on sale as 1mg the company did not know if they would recoup there costs i have not seen any of the trials on topicals causing harm i believe one person died on topical minoxidil but they may have already died anyway.There was a guy on the hairloss sites that tried oral flutamide and he found he could hardly crawl to the bathroom but he was silly to take that orally.
    When Brian shelton vip was on the forums many years ago we all talked about topical ru and flutamide and he knew a lot about hairloss and the drugs he said that ru was the mother of all antiandrogens like flutamide is but without the systemic side affects.
    But there again its only for your own research purpose and you use it or leave it as said i used it and had no problems and in fact i am in my 60s now and would not hesitate to start back on it and i will say its safer topically than oral dutasteride and finasteride.

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    These drugs are for research purposes and you use at your own risk i have as sad used ru and also tried spiro topical but finasteride used to be unlicensed in uk for hair loss but i was using it as proscar many years before it was released the only reason that ru failed to come onto the market was not due to safety but the huge costs involved and a takeover of the french pharma and when finasteride came on sale as 1mg the company did not know if they would recoup there costs i have not seen any of the trials on topicals causing harm i believe one person died on topical minoxidil but they may have already died anyway.There was a guy on the hairloss sites that tried oral flutamide and he found he could hardly crawl to the bathroom but he was silly to take that orally.
    When Brian shelton vip was on the forums many years ago we all talked about topical ru and flutamide and he knew a lot about hairloss and the drugs he said that ru was the mother of all antiandrogens like flutamide is but without the systemic side affects.
    But there again its only for your own research purpose and you use it or leave it as said i used it and had no problems and in fact i am in my 60s now and would not hesitate to start back on it and i will say its safer topically than oral dutasteride and finasteride.
    It was not just a financial issue -- it is so much stronger than the other substances you mention that they are not even remotely comparable. If you go systemic with RU, there is no way to even tell what damage you can do, hence it's a gamble, like everything. It would not be allowed in homes because a child licking their hands after touching your head (something that happens all the time in real life) would be a lawsuit waiting to happen. People are not imagining their heart palpitations, people are abusing substances that are not tested properly on humans... it was tested 20 years ago, twice, and that's all. Not everyone is effected, but everyone is roling the dice.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    I to be honest think your talking nonsense many people on the forums have been using it for many years with no problems and it states that topical use is not systemic this scary nonsense came out about finasteride and dutasteride and to be honest i had more problems with them two drugs orally than topical ru i even tried using topical 2% flutamide when it was available and again right as rain.
    On hair loss web sites loads of scary things have been said with no back up proof.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    By the way even used 8% topical with no problems but i would not suggest anyone licks your head even with minoxidil in some strengths that you can buy up to 15% which to tell you the truth i would not use only 2-5% the most.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    I to be honest think your talking nonsense many people on the forums have been using it for many years with no problems and it states that topical use is not systemic this scary nonsense came out about finasteride and dutasteride and to be honest i had more problems with them two drugs orally than topical ru i even tried using topical 2% flutamide when it was available and again right as rain.
    On hair loss web sites loads of scary things have been said with no back up proof.
    People have also been using it and getting heart palpitations, which makes what you just wrote, meaningless. People who have not reported heart problems also have no proof that they aren't doing silent damage; nobody knows, it was never tested properly. RU is over one order of magnitude more potent then all of the substances you just listed, even if you combined them together, so no, a kid licking your head is not at risk in even remotely the same way as they are with RU. Going by anecdotal accounts on internet forums, which is all we have, it is a minority whom have cardiac effects and those who take more than 50mg per day are the bulk of that minority. Anyways, just want to know people are aware of the risks they are taking and not blindly following posts from "Bro scientists" on Bro-science forums. I was a clinical E.P. before taking my new job in 2015, not that it's relevant to unresearched, untested substances not approved for humans and only glazed over two decades ago. Take care in any case. This year was rough.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    There are those who have had the same symptoms with topical minoxidil as well and reported deaths on this substance i would use ru topical anyday to minoxidil as that did make my face bloat and above symptoms you state including headaches dizzy spells.

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    There are those who have had the same symptoms with topical minoxidil as well and reported deaths on this substance i would use ru topical anyday to minoxidil as that did make my face bloat and above symptoms you state including headaches dizzy spells.
    That's a fair point; I wasn't aware there were similar reports. These topical substances that are touted online as to not go systemic, clearly go systemic in at least some users, with literal physical evidence, the least of which is libido alteration. Take care in any case. Cheers

Similar Threads

  1. Warning with Finasteride and Cancer
    By Paolo in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2020, 03:31 AM
  2. [WARNING] Australia Scammers
    By Hair Bear in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2014, 06:18 AM
  3. Warning to those considering HASCI
    By JJJJrS in forum Techniques in Possible Donor Regeneration and Multiplication
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-21-2014, 06:16 PM
  4. this forum should have sticked Warning
    By Scientalk56 in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2013, 04:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Im gladreally happy I at last registered
Yesterday 08:49 PM
Last Post By NoreenHerc
Yesterday 08:49 PM
very glad I now signed up
Yesterday 12:46 PM
Last Post By NoreenHerc
Yesterday 12:46 PM
very happy I at last registered
Yesterday 10:43 AM
Last Post By RosemaryQ8
Yesterday 10:43 AM
very happy I finally signed up
Yesterday 10:41 AM
Last Post By LeonoreBev
Yesterday 10:41 AM
Just wanted to say Howdy! I at last signed up
Yesterday 10:36 AM
Last Post By Adell0546
Yesterday 10:36 AM
I am the new guy I now signed up
Yesterday 10:33 AM
Last Post By RoxannaDar
Yesterday 10:33 AM