+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Ryang1452 View Post
    Have you ever went back to normal with the sides I took for 5 days and I experienced them . I quit and things went back to normal but then randomly couldn't get a full hard erection. I think alot of its mental from reading horror stories . Its freaking me out. I'm aware that I'm a little neurotic and have anxiety problems I feel like this is contributing to the problem but I'm freaked out
    I haven't taken it again so NO sides .. if you think you have sides after 5 days, you don't. It's your anxiety peeking. And I would highly recommend not getting on it at all. Look, I originally posted this 2 years ago because when I first started to lose hair, it just hit me out of the blue and I didn't expect it. And I felt helpless knowing I can't do anything about it. BUT two years later, my life has improved in many ways and I DON'T REGRET FOR A SECOND that I stopped taking propecia. I'm still gradually losing hair. I use that topix powder stuff for the crown of my head (and I used to swear that I'll never use it). But my life has never been better.

And guess what - I'm planning to get a hair transplant soon which will significantly improve my overall hairline and crown. It won't be the way it was 10 years ago, but who cares. I'm not a kid anymore and the mature look is attractive.

It's depressing to lurk on these forums and read posts from guys who are borderline suicidal from hairloss. Just goes to show how vain this society is, but what you don't realize is there's an entire world out there with people who don't give a f@#! about your hair ***AND*** don't give a f@#! about your appearance. But you'll never experience that world if you lurk on forums like this and stay stuck in your little bubble.

If you don't believe me, go and travel outside of your town/state/country. I don't mean go to shit places like vegas with your shit friends who get shitfaced at shit clubs. Go to a new country and just explore, meet people, do new things and ask yourself if **ANYONE** cares about your hairloss. The answer is no. And that's the majority of the world, not the bubble you live in.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by NJhair View Post
    I haven't taken it again so NO sides .. if you think you have sides after 5 days, you don't. It's your anxiety peeking. And I would highly recommend not getting on it at all. Look, I originally posted this 2 years ago because when I first started to lose hair, it just hit me out of the blue and I didn't expect it. And I felt helpless knowing I can't do anything about it. BUT two years later, my life has improved in many ways and I DON'T REGRET FOR A SECOND that I stopped taking propecia. I'm still gradually losing hair. I use that topix powder stuff for the crown of my head (and I used to swear that I'll never use it). But my life has never been better.

And guess what - I'm planning to get a hair transplant soon which will significantly improve my overall hairline and crown. It won't be the way it was 10 years ago, but who cares. I'm not a kid anymore and the mature look is attractive.

It's depressing to lurk on these forums and read posts from guys who are borderline suicidal from hairloss. Just goes to show how vain this society is, but what you don't realize is there's an entire world out there with people who don't give a f@#! about your hair ***AND*** don't give a f@#! about your appearance. But you'll never experience that world if you lurk on forums like this and stay stuck in your little bubble.

If you don't believe me, go and travel outside of your town/state/country. I don't mean go to shit places like vegas with your shit friends who get shitfaced at shit clubs. Go to a new country and just explore, meet people, do new things and ask yourself if **ANYONE** cares about your hairloss. The answer is no. And that's the majority of the world, not the bubble you live in.
    5 Stars... Two Thumbs up... 10/10!!!

Is hair loss ideal? No. But life throws a lot of stuff our way that isn't ideal. It's all a part of being alive and dealing with the ups and downs and constantly changing factors of being a human on this planet.

If you're losing your hair and are a good candidate for a Hair Transplant, go for it! If you respond well to medication, take it! And if for some reason those aren't an option, do the work on yourself necessary to be okay and empowered by your situation and circumstances. There is a great big world out there full of successful, happy, powerful people who take everything life throws at them and makes the best of it - and an incredibly high number of them are men (or even women) with hair loss. The older we get (and the more fortunate we are to have more time on this planet), the more change will come.... And when we come from a place of embracing these changes instead of resisting them, we open ourselves up to a whole new world of possibility, joy, and success.