X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spain93
    • Feb 2017

Hair system but no hair loss (almost)

Hi there,

You guys might call me crazy, but I've been searching for this topic on the internet for a long time, but to no avail. I'm a guy in my early 20's and I'm not bald and I have a lot of hair left ( i'm barely a 1 on the norwood scale ). The reason I'm considering a hair system is not for hair loss, but for quality of hair and color. My hair is naturally blonde and nordic ( many hair strands, but thin ). I understand that this hair is sought after and is more expensive than other human hair, but the grass is always greener on the other side, right?

Anyhow, the main reason I'm considering a hair system is because my hair doesn't style well and doesn't hold it's shape like the way I want it to. Also, my hairline is naturally high and I could lower it a tiny bit with a hair system which would be good ( not to the frown lines obviously ).

I understand many of you guys are crying over that someone with a full head of hair and barley any sign of hair loss is considering something that requires so much maintenance and headache. But I can never be satisfied in my own hair, so that's why I'm considering this option.

Is this a valid reason? What are the pros and cons? Could a hair system damage my hair underneath?

Thanks!
  • WHTC Clinic
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
    • Oct 2013

The makeup of your potential hair system would determine what side effects you'd experience.
    Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
    London, UK - Available (Sat.)
    Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
    Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
    Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
    customer.care@mywhtc.com
    Telephone
    +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
    +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
    les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

Comment

Working...