Does anyone here actually prefer the bald look?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THECOMEBACKKID12345
    • Jul 2017

If like to say tht even I would prefer myself with hair any day I wouldnt be so desperate and say it causes personal problems. My uncles are bald and honestly they still look amazing with sides and little hair on the top. I am 15 and hairline has gone back and thinned and I worry a lot about it and want to have it fixed. I have shaved my head off before and honestly it wasn't tht bad considering my big forehead large nose and small height (5 foot 5) at 15 years. Worse comes to worse I'll get a hair transplant or accept it. I just wan to say tht hair is important and makes people self conscious but not something to destroy ur life over. You should try to improve your other qualitie and features like personality. And if people don't like u for who u are u don't need them either ur better off.

Comment

• BaldBearded
      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by ravinderpalsingh
      No one wants to look bald because baldness gives negativity and invite many other problems in life, career, profession and personal life. So, its better to have hairs on scalp with cool style and outlook.
      Really? So all of the MILLIONS of men, walking around ever day, doctors, lawyers, scientists, CEOs and astronauts are all losers?

Comment

• JustShaveIt
        • Jan 2017

Envy.

Comment

• chriswalker
          • Aug 2017

Looks strong shaved.

Comment

Working...