Stunning Result with Arenamed Hair - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Stunning Result with Arenamed Hair

After deciding to have the hair transplantation operation to make it done in Turkey, i started searching the best place as there are many options. Considering the price, refs, reviews etc i decided Arena med for my hair transplant. I was very impressed by their instagram photos, the reputation of their team, response speed and the package offered. I must say that I am very satisfied by my experience. When we arrived at the airport, one of their drivers was waiting for us. After welcoming, they contacted me to the patient guide and she gave me pre information about my trip. First step was to check in to hotel and rest.

The day after in the morning, they picked me up and took to the clinic, took about 10. min drive. First step was blood test, during the time i filled personal information form and they draw on my head how the operation will be done. I checked it by a mirror handed to me to see if all is ok for me as well. They did not even ask for payment until the last min before the operation. After the payment was done, changed clothes for the op, head shave and anesthesia was following. It took about 10 -15 min that made a bit pain during anesthesia. i had no idea about the rest of the op as i did not feel and see anything. There was a break mid of the op for lunch and rest. When the operation finished, the nurse explain the usage of the medicines and aftercare advices. They finally took me back to hotel after 8 hours. The day after, their team came to visit me in my hotel room for control and aftercare, also given me such documents about aftercare instructions. The hotel location was pretty central, so i could have chance to walk around for sightseeing. Lastly they took me back to the airport for the return flight back home to UK.

First weeks passed with wondering the results, i was nervous when the shock loss began and not sure if the op was successful. But after recovery and a couple months it started to grow and had idea about the result. It has been about 7 months post operation and i’d like to leave this review here to thank to guys at Arenamed. Especially the coordinator Mr. Ergun, from the first contact he assisted me with all details during the process. The team worked on me Mr. Mahir, Mr. Volkan and the nurses who took care of me during the operation. I did have 5300 grafts and attached are the photos of my process. I advice Arenamed to all of you if you are considering hair transplantation in Istanbul. Cheap, high quality and well organized.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2017-02-13 at 23.05.10.jpg

Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	50735   Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2017-02-13 at 23.04.51.jpg

Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	50736   Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2017-02-13 at 23.05.44.jpg

Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	50737