+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy I'm worrying about my hair with pictures (18 yo) Right side worse than left ?

Hello guys sorry for bad english but can you help me about my worries ?
    i have very thin hair since i was born.It is how my hair naturally and i never felt bad about it.But last year i had a very stressful year and i noticed i had hairloss.When i went to dermatologist she said i have dermatitis.
    Now after a stressful year my hairloss is lesser and lesser everyday.Now i find 5 hairs in the pillow and 10 at the shower.But still when i play with my hair it is droppin 1-2 every time.Now i am obsessed with my hairline a lot.I always check it out at my photos and in the mirror.Thats also cause stress and that cause my hair to get worse.So i decided to show you my pics and ask your opinions.
    My other "obsession" is about my temples.My right temple seems receeded more than my left.But this can be about my obsession because i always have thin hair and little bit receeded hairline.So whats your opinions ?
    (i noticed my "baby hairs" this year.Is this also can be the miniaturized hairs ? especially on the front)

Pics2 days after washing)While i was taking this pics i lost 5 hairs

http://imgur.com/a/REJ2g

Thanks everyone !

Edit: pic can load slowly

Quote Originally Posted by patrickjane View Post
    Hello guys sorry for bad english but can you help me about my worries ?
    i have very thin hair since i was born.It is how my hair naturally and i never felt bad about it.But last year i had a very stressful year and i noticed i had hairloss.When i went to dermatologist she said i have dermatitis.
    Now after a stressful year my hairloss is lesser and lesser everyday.Now i find 5 hairs in the pillow and 10 at the shower.But still when i play with my hair it is droppin 1-2 every time.Now i am obsessed with my hairline a lot.I always check it out at my photos and in the mirror.Thats also cause stress and that cause my hair to get worse.So i decided to show you my pics and ask your opinions.
    My other "obsession" is about my temples.My right temple seems receeded more than my left.But this can be about my obsession because i always have thin hair and little bit receeded hairline.So whats your opinions ?
    (i noticed my "baby hairs" this year.Is this also can be the miniaturized hairs ? especially on the front)

Pics2 days after washing)While i was taking this pics i lost 5 hairs

http://imgur.com/a/REJ2g

Thanks everyone !

Edit: pic can load slowly
    I realized the pictures dont open cause of their size now i reupload them seperately links:

http://imgur.com/a/F7YST

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

If you lost/are losing hair due to stress, you will regrow them back once you're back to normal.
    If you suspect it's Male Pattern Baldness, then visit a doctor to confirm

You are right what do you think about my hairline right receeded more than left ? Is this the mature hairline or sth wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by patrickjane View Post
    You are right what do you think about my hairline right receeded more than left ? Is this the mature hairline or sth wrong?
    That's very normal. Most guys don't lose their hair in a symmetrical pattern. In fact, the majority have much more recession on one side, usually the right.

Mine is the same way. Although my baldness is advanced (Norwood III v), my right goes back 2.5 centimeters (about an inch) further back than my left temple.

Just start treating it early. Otherwise, you will have to try strong treatments, which is what I do. If I took Finasteride in my younger years, I wouldn't be taking Progesterone, Finasteride, and a high dosage of Minoxidil like I am now, in my late fourties.

Hurry before it's too late.