Thread: FUE into scar

Threaded View

I really appreciate you posting pics.
    It’s good to have people to “talk” to. It feels like such a shameful and secretive and regretful existence I have at times.
    I actually am quite hopeful about cloning, although I understand the pesisim and doubts. Technology does move faster now than 10 years ago and it seems very promising and I’m hanging on to that advancement to someday put this behind me or as close to it as possible.
    I feel I’ve lost so much time since my HT’s in emotional turmoil, depression, regret. If I spent 1/2 as much time researching before an HT as I have researching how to repair it, I could not be in this mess. Sorry for venting, I know I’m not alone here.
    Back to scar repair. Have you guys seen Jeremy Piven? How the hell did he get his scar so fixed? He wears his hair so crazy short and we’ve probably all seen his fut scar. How is that possible? He’s always under the public eye and it’s never an issue.
    I’m considering a scar revision and maybe dye into scar.
    For those of you guys with kids and wife and then shaved, how did you tell them or friends?
    Smp looks promising for the right situation but I’m hoping to find a way to just wear my hair shorter someday.