Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • win200
    • Jul 2012

Topical finasteride/dutasteride?

I've been on Proscar and Avodart combined for four years. I've had mild sexual side effects that I no longer want to tolerate. I know Hasson & Wong offers topical finasteride, but it's not available to U.S. citizens like me. Can anyone let me know if there's a reliable and proven topical finas or dutas solution available in the U.S.? Thanks!
  • JeanlucBergman
    • Nov 2016

https://www.************.com/Minoxidil-with-Finasteride

Wish they did this same formula as a 5%. Even 5% gives me headaches if I use too much, and I'd buy it in a heartbeat if they sold it with the Azelaic acid.

Comment

• JeanlucBergman
      • Nov 2016

Site is minoxidil max. Not sure why the site has to censor it, I found it hard to find any myself because no one seems to mention a brand anywhere. More info for people the better.

Comment

• win200
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by JeanlucBergman
        Site is minoxidil max. Not sure why the site has to censor it, I found it hard to find any myself because no one seems to mention a brand anywhere. More info for people the better.
        Looks like they don't sell that product into the U.S. Ugh.

Comment

• JeanlucBergman
          • Nov 2016

There are companies which will ship it to from another location. Buy in bulk and ship to a shipping company who will ship back to you.

Comment

Working...