+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts. I appreciate you sharing your story and giving me a much needed opinion based on real experiences with a HT. Every time I read your posts it makes me believe more and more that what's happening to me is natural and I have nothing to be ashamed of. If anyone has a problem with my balding head then to hell with them! It's not like they're perfect either!

That's quite the badass attitude...or should I say baldass? Bad joke I know.
    LOL...

All joking aside... being 22 and the first of your friends to bald absolutley sucks. For me it all comes back to humility, which I think is one of the best things someone can learn in this lifetime.

I don't know where your from or what your into... but someone that helped me come to terms with anything that I thought sucked in my life is this new 'shock jock' talk show host named Jason Ellis. He is an aussie, but now lives in LA and has a 4 hour time slot on Sirius XM on the Faction Channel from 12pm-4pm west coast time. He's a retaired pro skateboarder turned MMA fighter/Talk show host. He is constantly talking about times he f*cked up in his past and making fun of himself. He's also bald. Its funny to listen to him give advice to people who call in with petty problems... he holds nothing back in letting them know how big of a 'b*tch' they are for letting little stuff in life bring them down. He talks about time, and how short we have to live our lives before we die. He talks about being bald, being ugly, and kicking a**.

The other day on the show it was hilarious... someone used the word 'receding' on the show (nothing to do with hair)... there was a quick pause and he responded back with 'Are you making fun of my hairline mutherf*cker! you know thats a sore subject to me' (with people laughing in the backround, even he chuckled) ... thats INSPIRATIONAL to me. Have humility, if your bald and ugly, embrace it! F*ck people who think looks are all that matters in the world. That fixed by 35 guy is obsessed with it, and look how he acts and talks... that guy is miserable inside.

Humility is the key. You'll never be the best looking guy in the world... why spend money to put more hair on your head just to look average? As Jason Ellis would say 'Man up and stop being such a little bi*ch' I know its not a slogan that everyone will embrace... but its right up my alley. Don't let your hairloss consume you. You sound like your heads on stright, you sound confident, and that you have a lot of friends that probably dont care if you have hair or not.

And your right. Everyone has problems, and to each person thier problem is the biggest in the world. Its how they deal with and overcome those problems thats defines who they are... or for some, how and when they quit and start balming everything else for thier failures. Don't be that guy!

I suggest going to Doctor Epstien.