Keno-complex with melatonin Keno-Complex is a powerful activator of the hair follicle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thechamp
    • Jan 2011

Keno-complex with melatonin Keno-Complex is a powerful activator of the hair follicle

Any thoughts ?
  • allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
    • Aug 2015

I'm unconvinced to say the least. Just sounds like yet more 'natural' bollocks, not a new drug. Doesn't seem to have been through any rigorous clinical trials. Website has little mistakes on it, feels unprofessional. Also uses cagey, unspecific language, and says two months to see results when we know that'd be a really short time to see results. Never heard of the lab or the researcher. If this one is the answer I'll be shocked.

Comment

• thechamp
      • Jan 2011

I'm thinking if trying the shampoo

I wouldn't say the answer but maybe people with mild thining of the hair could help

Comment

• joachim
        • May 2014

scam. what else.

Comment

• thechamp
          • Jan 2011

Who knows ?

Comment

• thechamp
            • Jan 2011

I recently bought keno complex shampoo and got scared because , it has saw palmetto and topical meltionin and I started to shed a lot of hairs little ones so I stopped , on my pillow etc and I still have a lot of hair so atm I'll just stick with minoxidil laser olive oil shampoo . I used it for about a week decided to stop.

Comment

• LusciousLadyLocks
              • Mar 2017

I've added .1% melatonin to my minoxidil based on other studies. They seem legit. I expect it would have less of an effect than minox, on average, BUT the pathway is novel. I'm all about novel pathways.

1% actually inhibits hair lengthening, so staying in the .1% range is good.

Comment

Working...