Dr. Sanusi Umar Reviews PLEASE - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Dr. Sanusi Umar Reviews PLEASE

Hey Guys,

I've been researching a hair transplants for a while now, and I been lurking on this site and others for a while. I've contacted a few HT surgeons as well.
    Can anyone share there experience with Dr. Umar as a patient? I really would like to hear what his patients have to say.

Hi Blahblah,

Dr. Umar literally saved my life. I started losing hair at 17, and out of desperation, insecurity, and manipulation, I had 4 botched procedures with two different doctors. Long story short, I was left disfigured and scarred before I had my procedure with Dr. Umar. He had to use mostly chest and beard hair, with a little head donor that I had due to it being overtaxed from prior procedures.

I have attached a link for you pertaining to my story which entails videos and pictures of my situation. I could sit here and write a novel as to how positive my experience was with Dr. Umar. I'm putting the finishing touches on my journey through one more procedure later this year. My biggest regret is not finding him earlier in my life, for I could only imagine what he could do with a non-taxed head donor area.

If you choose to have a procedure with Dr. Umar you will be very happy to say the least. You will save yourself both money and time by not having botched surgeries at other clinics.

Best of luck, and message me if you have any questions.

http://hairtransplanttestimonial.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Hairhope4ever View Post
    Hi Blahblah,

Dr. Umar literally saved my life. I started losing hair at 17, and out of desperation, insecurity, and manipulation, I had 4 botched procedures with two different doctors. Long story short, I was left disfigured and scarred before I had my procedure with Dr. Umar. He had to use mostly chest and beard hair, with a little head donor that I had due to it being overtaxed from prior procedures.

I have attached a link for you pertaining to my story which entails videos and pictures of my situation. I could sit here and write a novel as to how positive my experience was with Dr. Umar. I'm putting the finishing touches on my journey through one more procedure later this year. My biggest regret is not finding him earlier in my life, for I could only imagine what he could do with a non-taxed head donor area.

If you choose to have a procedure with Dr. Umar you will be very happy to say the least. You will save yourself both money and time by not having botched surgeries at other clinics.

Best of luck, and message me if you have any questions.

http://hairtransplanttestimonial.blogspot.com/
    That's great to hear man! Your results do like fantastic. I'm almost 26 now and I've been using topik to conceal my frontal hair loss. Which works ok except when I sweat.
    I started finasteride about 2 months ago and ok so far.

I wanted to wait a few more years before deciding to go with a HT (want to see how well my hair loss stabilizes).

What was the cost for bht vs scalp hair fues?
    I was thinking about 1500 grafts just to get a mature hairline. Nothing to crazy. But I would like my hair line lowered and especially have my temple points reconstructed.

How was the healing process? Were you able to go to work or out right after your surgery? I planned on taking 2 weeks off from work after to let my hair heal.

blahblah,

Your kind words mean a lot to me. I've been through a lot, and I'm ecstatic to put the finishing touches with Dr. Umar later this year. To me he isn't only a hair restoration surgeon, but a life wellness coach as well considering how this procedure improved the quality of my life.

As far as cost goes, the beard and body grafts are more expensive than head FUE's because of the intricacies associated with extracting and implanting.

I had no hairline, and no temple points prior to my procedure. And in my photos, and in my video, my hairline and temples are derived from beard and body hair. I can only imagine how it would look if I had my head donor.

The healing process was amazing. I'm a fitness enthusiast myself. After a week there was no sign of me having a procedure. It just looked like I had a buzz cut. The initial swelling is for the first 3-4 days. Dr. Umar always followed up with me, answered all of my questions, and followed up with me in the office every 3 months. I resumed my workouts after 3 weeks

My recommendation is for you to schedule an in person consultation at his office. That's what I did a year before I had my procedure. Dr. Umar kindly answered all of my questions, took his time assessing my situation and donor areas, and formulated a game plan for my surgery.

Good luck bud. I don't know what you will decide in the future, but if you read my blog I hope people here can learn from my past mistakes. One thing is for sure, you are inquiring about the right Doctor.

Cheers

blahblah,

Your kind words mean a lot to me. I've been through a lot, and I'm ecstatic to put the finishing touches with Dr. Umar later this year. To me he isn't only a hair restoration surgeon, but a life wellness coach as well considering how this procedure improved the quality of my life.

As far as cost goes, the beard and body grafts are more expensive than head FUE's because of the intricacies associated with extracting and implanting.

I had no hairline, and no temple points prior to my procedure. And in my photos, and in my video, my hairline and temples are derived from beard and body hair. I can only imagine how it would look if I had my head donor.

The healing process was amazing. I'm a fitness enthusiast myself. After a week there was no sign of me having a procedure. It just looked like I had a buzz cut. The initial swelling is for the first 3-4 days. Dr. Umar always followed up with me, answered all of my questions, and followed up with me in the office every 3 months. I resumed my workouts after 3 weeks

My recommendation is for you to schedule an in person consultation at his office. That's what I did a year before I had my procedure. Dr. Umar kindly answered all of my questions, took his time assessing my situation and donor areas, and formulated a game plan for my surgery.

Good luck bud. I don't know what you will decide in the future, but if you read my blog I hope people here can learn from my past mistakes. One thing is for sure, you are inquiring about the right Doctor.

Cheers
    Hey man,

If you don't mind could you give a price breakdown per graft? I know beard and body grafts cost more but could you give me the exact numbers? Also the cost
    for head grafts?

Hi Blahblah,

The current price per graft is $8.00 for head and beard donor. Anything below the neck, meaning body hair grafts is $10.00.

Hope this helps, and I strongly recommend for you to book an in person consultation to discuss your situation and options with Dr. Umar.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi Blahblah,

The current price per graft is $8.00 for head and beard donor. Anything below the neck, meaning body hair grafts is $10.00.

Hope this helps, and I strongly recommend for you to book an in person consultation to discuss your situation and options with Dr. Umar.

Let me know if you have any questions.
    Yes, no doubt will do so. The thing that attracted me to Dr.Uhmar besides his results was that he actually turned me down when I emailed my hair loss photos when I was 22 years old. He actually said it was best to wait until I am closer til my 30s so hair loss pattern can develop before proceeding with one.
    Another doctor I talked to not naming names here pressured the hell out of me to say the least. But anyways yeah I will book a consultation with Dr.Uhmar a year before my procedure as you did.
    And also does he give discounts for allowing him to use your photos or videos? I would love to share my results if I am good candidate!

Blahblah,

You are spot on, and apart from Dr. Umar being a pioneer in what he can do, my interaction with him is one of the main reasons why I chose him to do my procedure. He was also my last hope due to botched past procedures which coincides with you mentioning the high pressure, and dishonest tactics other doctors use. Fortunately for you my friend you did not fall victim to them. However, I did, and suffered both financial and psychological anguish. The fact that Dr. Umar did not try to "get you in the chair" speaks volumes about his medical ethics and integrity.

As far as you sharing your results, you need to discuss that with Dr. Umar. I'm doing this on my own will because I saw the darker side of this industry, and fell victim to it. I just want to help people in any way that I can.

Good luck bud. You can message me anytime.

Blahblah,

You are spot on, and apart from Dr. Umar being a pioneer in what he can do, my interaction with him is one of the main reasons why I chose him to do my procedure. He was also my last hope due to botched past procedures which coincides with you mentioning the high pressure, and dishonest tactics other doctors use. Fortunately for you my friend you did not fall victim to them. However, I did, and suffered both financial and psychological anguish. The fact that Dr. Umar did not try to "get you in the chair" speaks volumes about his medical ethics and integrity.

As far as you sharing your results, you need to discuss that with Dr. Umar. I'm doing this on my own will because I saw the darker side of this industry, and fell victim to it. I just want to help people in any way that I can.

Good luck bud. You can message me anytime.
    Yeah man, your story is truly an inspiration to everyone out there! Stay up bro, there are many that could not have had the life altering procedure you received with Dr. Umar!
    But yeah, it is for this reason I am behaving extremely cautiously in this industry because Doctors like Sanusi are extremely hard to find! In that he is well wishing and also competent! What a great combination.

I looked at your vid. Very impressive results, and mostly from body hair. It says you had 6500 grafts, yes? Do you know how many grafts approximately, a Caucasian adult will have available, as body hair? If for example you needed another transplant in years to come, do you have another 6000 bodyhair grafts available? I am a NW7, also with an old botched transplant.