+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Smile Women don't care about men losing their hair. They just want you to have a sexy body!

Working out has boosted my confidence soo much!

Every woman loves a fit man with muscles.

All my friends on this site, just hit the gym and work out!!!! or do body weight exercises at home and eat healthy!!!!

Women say they love a fit man:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnEqqIjKCbs

May God bless our hero Spencer Kobren with happiness for he has done a lot of us. I love that Spencer and Joe always say surgury is the last resort. And I believe Spencer was actually jacked back in the day!!!

Inactive

Haha. The female robot narrating this video made me laugh out loud. Not to mention, I wonder where they got the research for this list?

But yes - the overall point is true that hair loss isn't the end of a man's love life. Personality, physique, sense of humor, and just overall being a good, kind person can more than make up for a man's hair loss. Not to mention the fact that there are millions of men with MPB in happy, committed relationships. This idea that losing your hair destines you to be single and alone forever is not only misguided, but factually inaccurate. (And I say this while acknowledging just how devastating it can be to lose your hair and how dramatic of an experience it is for many men.... I'm not discounting that, just saying that it doesn't necessarily have to be your reality...)

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post

All my friends on this site, just hit the gym and work out!!!! or do body weight exercises at home and eat healthy!!!!

May God bless our hero Spencer Kobren with happiness for he has done a lot of us. I love that Spencer and Joe always say surgury is the last resort. And I believe Spencer was actually jacked back in the day!!!
    You guys are delusional. You will NEVER get a tight teen 17 or 18 after you have gone bald. You are stuck with a smaller portion of the pie FOREVER, and the teens will NEVER love you again.

Quote Originally Posted by pkipling View Post
    Haha. The female robot narrating this video made me laugh out loud. Not to mention, I wonder where they got the research for this list?

But yes - the overall point is true that hair loss isn't the end of a man's love life. Personality, physique, sense of humor, and just overall being a good, kind person can more than make up for a man's hair loss. Not to mention the fact that there are millions of men with MPB in happy, committed relationships. This idea that losing your hair destines you to be single and alone forever is not only misguided, but factually inaccurate. (And I say this while acknowledging just how devastating it can be to lose your hair and how dramatic of an experience it is for many men.... I'm not discounting that, just saying that it doesn't necessarily have to be your reality...)

Quote Originally Posted by JeanlucBergman View Post
    You guys are delusional. You will NEVER get a tight teen 17 or 18 after you have gone bald. You are stuck with a smaller portion of the pie FOREVER, and the teens will NEVER love you again.
    How did we come to discuss sexual encounters with underage girls on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post

Good for you Flight! My best friend is very similar to you in this sense!

He was only 23 when his hairloss had become so bad he had to shave it.
    I can't imagine how hard it must have been for him to do that at such a young age. On top of this, at the time he was 23 stone and considered obese. He had just broken up with a very nasty young girl who had battered his confidence and made him feel like shit, constantly mocking his weight and hairloss. He was at an all time low.

He said he wanted to get in the gym, lose some fat, build some muscle and get some confidence back.
    For a long time, he struggled. Motivation was an issue and some days I'd have to drag him to the gym.
    But gradually, he started to get into it, and as the weight fell off, he started lifting properly, encouraged by the decrease in body fat and the new muscle showing through. After a while, it wasn't me dragging him anymore, but the other way around, he'd even go twice a day despite whether if I was going or not.

It's now 3 years later, and I've just got back from a curry night with him and our girlfriends.
    In three years he's gone from overweight and bald with a broken heart given to him by an absolute bitch, to dating a hot blonde (who he's just bought a house with) having a decent paying job, but more importantly, the guy is in the shape of his life.
    You can see the confidence dropping off of him.

I'm not saying this will work for everyone, but it's worked for my friend, and he's now twice the man he was before losing his hair.
    I'm having a hard time with hairloss, I'm still in the early stages, but as it progresses I'll look at my friend as an example, frankly, I'll look at him as a success story.

Quote Originally Posted by Notgivingup2 View Post
    Good for you Flight! My best friend is very similar to you in this sense!

He was only 23 when his hairloss had become so bad he had to shave it.
    I can't imagine how hard it must have been for him to do that at such a young age. On top of this, at the time he was 23 stone and considered obese. He had just broken up with a very nasty young girl who had battered his confidence and made him feel like shit, constantly mocking his weight and hairloss. He was at an all time low.

He said he wanted to get in the gym, lose some fat, build some muscle and get some confidence back.
    For a long time, he struggled. Motivation was an issue and some days I'd have to drag him to the gym.
    But gradually, he started to get into it, and as the weight fell off, he started lifting properly, encouraged by the decrease in body fat and the new muscle showing through. After a while, it wasn't me dragging him anymore, but the other way around, he'd even go twice a day despite whether if I was going or not.

It's now 3 years later, and I've just got back from a curry night with him and our girlfriends.
    In three years he's gone from overweight and bald with a broken heart given to him by an absolute bitch, to dating a hot blonde (who he's just bought a house with) having a decent paying job, but more importantly, the guy is in the shape of his life.
    You can see the confidence dropping off of him.

I'm not saying this will work for everyone, but it's worked for my friend, and he's now twice the man he was before losing his hair.
    I'm having a hard time with hairloss, I'm still in the early stages, but as it progresses I'll look at my friend as an example, frankly, I'll look at him as a success story.
    Thanks boss. Your friend is strong.!

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingOracle View Post
    Even the women in this cartoon love a fit man!

Quote Originally Posted by Louish View Post
    How did we come to discuss sexual encounters with underage girls on this forum?
    Because I'm a 21 year old norwood 3 who wasn't sexually active or decent with the female kind until I was 19, and barely had six months where I could make up for it. Nothing worse in the world.