+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JeanlucBergman View Post
    Because I'm a 21 year old norwood 3 who wasn't sexually active or decent with the female kind until I was 19, and barely had six months where I could make up for it. Nothing worse in the world.
    You are fine man. 19 is still young.

My friend waited till 26 to do anything sexual with a woman, because he was waiting until marriage. His fiance also waited. They only kissed before marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    You are fine man. 19 is still young.

My friend waited till 26 to do anything sexual with a woman, because he was waiting until marriage. His fiance also waited. They only kissed before marriage.
    I am getting a hair transplant so I will be able to get tight teens again. My life is ruined as a disgusting norwood 3 who the teens despise. I can only go for 30 year olds and milfs and even they probably think I am pathetic for balding in my 20s.

I am getting a hair transplant so I will be able to get tight teens again. My life is ruined as a disgusting norwood 3 who the teens despise. I can only go for 30 year olds and milfs and even they probably think I am pathetic for balding in my 20s.
    Talk to Spencer Kobren before you get surgery. Remember, that surgery is the last resort. He has talked 100s of people out of it, and they are better for it!

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Talk to Spencer Kobren before you get surgery. Remember, that surgery is the last resort. He has talked 100s of people out of it, and they are better for it!
    I've already booked my surgery with Erdogan and I would kill myself if I didn't have the comfort of knowing I am getting a transplant in 2 months.

Inactive

I would just like to point out that it appears you're being just as dismissive and judgmental of these "30 year olds and milfs" as you accuse the younger girls of being to you. Not everyone is going to date 9s and 10s. Why? Because most of us aren't even 9s and 10s ourselves (by society's standards).

And as already has been made quite clear, it doesn't matter how good looking someone is, how much hair they have, how hot a girl is, how big her breasts are, etc. if these people are also jerks and bring nothing of substance to the table. Focus on the stuff that matters in other people, and these same people will focus more on the stuff that matters in you. Physical appearances are fleeting, and while physical attraction between two people is very important, those attractions have to be based on a sense of reality and mutual self love and respect.

Quote Originally Posted by pkipling View Post
    I would just like to point out that it appears you're being just as dismissive and judgmental of these "30 year olds and milfs" as you accuse the younger girls of being to you. Not everyone is going to date 9s and 10s. Why? Because most of us aren't even 9s and 10s ourselves (by society's standards).

And as already has been made quite clear, it doesn't matter how good looking someone is, how much hair they have, how hot a girl is, how big her breasts are, etc. if these people are also jerks and bring nothing of substance to the table. Focus on the stuff that matters in other people, and these same people will focus more on the stuff that matters in you. Physical appearances are fleeting, and while physical attraction between two people is very important, those attractions have to be based on a sense of reality and mutual self love and respect.

I don't care about substance when I pick my sex partners I just want a good root. I am an animal like everyone else and I have needs. Before I went passed norwood 2 I was an average looking guy with great hair and I still felt like I could get anyone I liked including 9s and 10s. Now I feel like I don't even want to leave the house.

People are a superficial species, stop acting like it isn't goddamn important. Easy for you to say because you have fantastic hair and a transplant you asshole. I am getting a hair transplant with Erdogan and then I'll be able to get teens and feel good about myself again. NOTHING matters if you're an genetic screw up balding at age 22 you ignorant fool. You don't even understand because you have great hair and a transplant and never experienced my level of balding.

And YES I'm dismissing 30 year olds and milfs because I don't want them they are degraded and old and disgusting. I NEED younger girls to feel good about myself rather than some saggy old bag who has been with 45 guys. A 30 year old with a good salary and career that is my standard wouldn't even like me anyway because they wouldn't date a balding freak. I am stuck with rooting retarded 30 year olds who work as a goddamn secretary. You have hair so you don't know how it feels.

I don't care about substance when I pick my sex partners I just want a good root. I am an animal like everyone else and I have needs. Before I went passed norwood 2 I was an average looking guy with great hair and I still felt like I could get anyone I liked including 9s and 10s. Now I feel like I don't even want to leave the house.

People are a superficial species, stop acting like it isn't goddamn important. Easy for you to say because you have fantastic hair and a transplant you asshole. I am getting a hair transplant with Erdogan and then I'll be able to get teens and feel good about myself again. NOTHING matters if you're an genetic screw up balding at age 22 you ignorant fool. You don't even understand because you have great hair and a transplant and never experienced my level of balding.

And YES I'm dismissing 30 year olds and milfs because I don't want them they are degraded and old and disgusting. I NEED younger girls to feel good about myself rather than some saggy old bag who has been with 45 guys. A 30 year old with a good salary and career that is my standard wouldn't even like me anyway because they wouldn't date a balding freak. I am stuck with rooting retarded 30 year olds who work as a goddamn secretary. You have hair so you don't know how it feels.

I get what you are saying, you do not want an older woman who has "hit the wall." You want to be able to interact with women who are still in their peak sexual market value (SMV) to men. I for one, see nothing wrong with this. All men, admittedly or not, are attracted to younger women as it is ingrained in us that these women would be more capable of producing healthy offspring.

Lets look at how women increase their SMV.

Woman basically paint their entire faces daily...
    Walk around in shoes that give the appearance of longer legs..
    Breast augmentation surgery....
    Push up braziers....
    Hair extensions.....
    Botox..
    Collagen Injections...
    Spanxs.....
    etc..

I say do it. I see nothing wrong with evening the playing field a bit. Besides, the confidence gain of just "thinking" your hair has improved will improve your disposition.

I think pkipling was just trying to help, man.....but, hopefully you do what makes you happy! I think you'll get women no matter what- the right girl will love you regardless!

Getting a HT just to bang women is the wrong reason . People think getting a HT will solve all their problems . Once you get it you may realize your real problems have just started

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE52 View Post
    Getting a HT just to bang women is the wrong reason . People think getting a HT will solve all their problems . Once you get it you may realize your real problems have just started
    Problems are made to be dealt with, I'll gladly face up to those other problems when I have hair. Lack of hair is a problem to be solved, and the only true option is a HT, regardless of the risk. If the reason for a HT isn't to bang women, what IS the reason for it? I studied a marketing course over the past two weeks and they LITERALLY told us that marketers and employers make sure to avoid using bald people as it makes their image look negative. The world HATES bald people, either you live your life accepting failure, or you do something about the problem.