+ Reply to Thread

Default SMP my solution to hair loss - might suit you if you are active

So for the last 13 years I've been trying supplements , tablets, ointments, shampoos, hair treatments - none had any real effect.Along with a couple of mates I had started to consider a hair transplant especially as my wife seems to keep looking younger while I seem to be looking older and older mainly due to the hair loss factor. I got to the stage where any photo from behind shows a big horseshoe in the back of my head and from the front there is a good chance I would look pretty bald on top unless the lighting suited me!
    One of my mates sent me a link about SMP as a joke and I decided to look into it. After searching and looking at various clinics I chose HIS as they were the first to try the treatment and with the head of the company literally being the head of the company in that he too has had the treatment I decided to go with them.
    On arrival at the clinic in Birmingham I met Andra who was to be my practitioner and another HIS colleague who had come over from a clinic in Canada - he had already had the treatment himself and was more than willing to let me check his head. Having turned up a little concerned I now couldn't wait as no matter how close I looked at his scalp I could not notice that his scalp was not genuine hair follicles.
    Andra was incredibly passionate about her job and I felt that she was determined to get the very best result for me. After the first session I was in amazement that I now had a hairline again. The procedure made me sneeze a bit but in terms of pain it was not bad at all. After a week where my sister in law was the only person out of about 30-40 close friends that I had met who noticed anything at all- which made this even better. She said to me somethings different but I don't know what so I ended up telling her because I was so made up with the results. I was given the option of only having two sessions but felt I wanted more density. The improvement was subtle and after my third session 3 months later I had a close friend, who has always been in the same boat as me but with slightly more hair, saying to me "you've managed to hold on to it mate!"
    This is not a solution if you desire the look of a full head of hair again but in comparison to the complications of a hair transplant I believe it is without doubt the best option particularly for someone who likes to swim, run etc. As my forum name suggests I wish I had done this sooner- If any acts on this advice and ends up in Birmingham say hello to Andra and thank her once again for me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	TOP CLOSE PRE SMP 2016.jpg

Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	50508   Click image for larger version

Name:	CROWN PRE SMP JUNE 16 copy.jpg

Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	50509   Click image for larger version

Name:	POST SESSION 1.jpg

Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	50510   Click image for larger version

Name:	POST SESSION 2.jpg

Size:	8.3 KB