Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • forpsych
    • May 2016

No Crown Growth FUE 7 months

I had an FUE seven months ago. I can see a slight change in the hairline, but NO growth in the crown. Do I have any hope? Forums say 70% at seven months. I'm at nothing.
  • thinning85
    • Jun 2016

Hang in there man. I'm only a month ahead of you and so far I've only experienced modest growth, and even that growth has been offset by native hair that fell victim to shock loss and has yet to grow back. Plenty of people have said they experienced a growth spurt between months 8 and 10. Here's hoping we both fall into that category.

Comment

• forpsych
      • May 2016

Thanks for the response. I have some slight growth in the hairline. I do mean slight. The crown looks no different. We will see.

Comment

• thinning85
        • Jun 2016

Originally posted by forpsych
        Thanks for the response. I have some slight growth in the hairline. I do mean slight. The crown looks no different. We will see.
        How has the new hair growing around your hairline come in?

I ask because my transplanted hair comes in with a bit of a kink. It's almost looks like someone took a crimping tool and bent the individual strands. If I let it grow long enough, it actually bends upward forming somewhat of a J like shape.

Comment

• forpsych
          • May 2016

Kind of like hairs form a doll. I have read that this takes time. I'm ok with that. It's the lack of growth that bothers me.

Comment

Working...